Nate Diaz tapped Ryan Hall

Haliks and Brian McLaughlin.

@Zankou

Wow that was way back in the day.
Does those dudes still post in the grappling forum?

The nate vs hall fight is from the us open in santa cruz right?

Remember competing that year. I think the whole scrap pack was there, alltough im not sure i saw Nick.

Wow that was way back in the day.
Does those dudes still post in the grappling forum?

The nate vs hall fight is from the us open in santa cruz right?

Remember competing that year. I think the whole scrap pack was there, alltough im not sure i saw Nick.
Hayliks is long gone. Brian's last post I think was 2015-2016..?

Neither Diaz brother has a leglock submission in their entire MMA careers.

Rogan "Uh oh, Nate's rolling under"

That's a fun piece of trivia. Thanks for posting TS.

That's like saying Jose Aldo is better at BJJ than Cobrinha since he beat him one time as a brown belt.

We all know what's true.

Hayliks is long gone. Brian's last post I think was 2015-2016..?

Thanks for the answer man!

I was a regular on the forums 10-15 years ago. Couldnt remember those guys usernames. Pretty cool to at least read about them again!

Sherdog should do a follow-up on old posters haha

You do know that in about 10-12 years you could go from white belt to black belt in bjj?

Ryan clearly has elevated his grappling since then and Nates been stagnant.

I tapped out a UFC fighter in 2012

A) Nate looks like he has 10 - 15 lb weight advantage
B) Ryan Hall is 33, so 12 years ago he was only 21 years old when rolling with Nate (2006) and he first started training BJJ at age 19 in 2004 according to his bio.
C) While Nate Diaz is also 33 years old, he become a professional MMA fighter in 2004. Nate had 7 professional MMA fights during 2004, 2005 and 2006. So I think it's fair to say that Nate was exposed earlier and further along at that time, it doesn't mean he is the better grappler in 2019 even with the weight advantage...

Huh? They both fight currently at 155 pounds ...
Ryan Hall has fought at 145 except for the recent bout with legend BJ Penn at 155. I'm not aware that Hall moved up to 155 lbs. He simply accepted a fight with Penn at 155 particularly in light of the fact that not many UFC fighters want to fight Hall because his is very dangerous and pulls guard a lot which is not fan friendly.

"Vivaldi is a musical genius and his work is timeless art." -Kenny Florian
Lol that dick. Did you see the last post fight show? Megan says her farewell and as soon as she's done Florian says "that's only a fraction of what i feel"

What a cunt

That's not true.

hqdefault.jpg

Diaz.jpg

Their words are more relevant now than ever before, and even apply to your posting.

Those words are an indictment of their own teammates. And if you want to take Nate literally, themselves as well.

Back