Nate Diaz the supposedly gangster refused to fight Khabib 3 times, let that sink in...

Like a gangster doesn't pick his battles...

Diaz would have been thrown on his head and pounded out :rolleyes: Pointless matchup ~ p ~
And waste of the precious little time we had with Khabib before retirement <Oku01>
He fought Michael Johnson and Dan Horscher..... pretty sure Diaz would have been suitable

Nate Diaz the supposedly gangster refused to fight Khabib 3 times, let that stink in...
Im not done talking. Little Boy.

Or "young man" in rampageses words "young man" lol

So Jones Bones is a young man for sure, but DC Cormier is "grown" who is the more man? I cant ever say yea that guy ya know, ON TOP you got Rhonda, glad cupcake take got the belt,

"It aint about being a hero, its about saving the life no matter what"

Let that sink in...

Click Play

this was back when khabib wasn’t a name. So that’s a reason why he wouldn’t take the fight.
Wasn't a name and wasn't paid enough to do it. Makes perfect sense.

People act like these fighters owe them something for nothing and the UFC takes advantage of that simple minded mentality.

Yeah f Nate for being smart!

When was he offered the fight? After he fought Conor and popularity Sky Rocketed? I don’t blame him. No matter what people think, Nate is not dumb. Khabib Is a bad matchup for him and that fucks with his potential earnings.

Three times he chickened out! Where is all that smack talk? Let the truth set u guys free if you doubt.

You think Nate was scared of him? He fought him for free backstage at another promotions event

Nate wanted more money and they weren’t giving it to him that is definitely not the same thing.

People say gangster as if they know the meaning of the word. What gang was he jumped into and when. Gang banging is not a pastime job and there is no retirement. I’m not aware of any gang he has been associated with. Also, few gangsters out there whom haven’t done time. Real gangsters will shoot you, they don’t go for gogos and triangles on the street. Lol

He also offered his friend when Khamzat came for him.

He ain't no west coast gangster lol

Diaz would have been thrown on his head and pounded out :rolleyes: Pointless matchup ~ p ~
And waste of the precious little time we had with Khabib before retirement <Oku01>
Would’ve bern better then Ragin Al or Johnson imo

Did Nate ding your door in the parking lot of Whole Foods or something?

Three times he chickened out! Where is all that smack talk? Let the truth set u guys free if you doubt.

IMHO this shows Diaz is far smarter than his haters think.

While he is good on the ground, it is obvious that the Dias brothers likes to stand & bang.

So why fight someone who will make it a ground fight?

He already beat khabib. Nathan has made this very clear.

Pretty sure its the other way around. Fat khabib ran for his life from Diaz . In and out of the cage. He was literally scared shitless the few encounters they had . Him and his team ran for their lives. In Vegas lobbies, Stadium seats and elsewhere. The video evidence does not lie. Nate would have taken that fight 10 times. He certainly was not afraid of the lil groundhog. Khabib is full of shit . As usual.
Wow so much stupid in one post.. Khabib jumped feet first into a crowd of Conor supporters after choking TF out of Conor.. you really think he's scared of a Diaz?.
You mean the video evidence that shows sweet fa... 2 dumbarse Diaz brothers have nothing on a Dagistani

IMHO this shows Diaz is far smarter than his haters think.

While he is good on the ground, it is obvious that the Dias brothers likes to stand & bang.

So why fight someone who will make it a ground fight?
If u can’t walk the walk then he should stop yapping

I didnt even have the tolerance to fight grapplers in the EA UFC game, I dont blame Nathaniel

Back