News Nate Diaz to Conor: I banked on ur face, turned u into a wrestler’

I hear you dude. Nate has proved time and time again that he can come back and push through, something I was consciously thinking about the whole fight, but like I said he had simply taken too much in this one. Apart from Conor who is a small Welter all Nates best performances had been at lightweight. He fought a prime WW Masvidal and honestly had no business being in there with him.
Oh, I agree with you.
It made no sense for him to fight Masvidal. His brother would have been a lot more suitable. But IMO it was made to make or break Masvidal (after his amazing (albeit lucky) win over Askren and the 3 pieces with a soda comment.
I do think they picked Nate because it would be "easier".

But I have to disagree with you. I thought Nate was poised and ready to start round 4.
He cuts and bleads easy, so I think it just looked worse than what it was. But yeah, he took a beating on those initial rounds.

Nate would starch pillowfists Canrat in a boxing match. Uncle Greedy too scared to put that together

Gotta love the McGregor nuthuggers that always come to his defense. Fact is Nate beat that ass and is the only one with a decisive win/finish in their 2 encounters.

Conor still hasn't won a fight since Obama was president.

Gotta love the McGregor nuthuggers that always come to his defense. Fact is Nate beat that ass and is the only one with a decisive win/finish in their 2 encounters.

Conor still hasn't won a fight since Obama was president.

Who is that woman in your AV.

I agree.

I think the Floyd fight took more outta Conor than people realize. He took a LOT of unanswered shots to the face. Doesn't react well to punches anymore.

He initiated the grappling in the last Poirier fight

I disagree. Conor has never been taken into deep water and never been clocked before. Floyd simply got to Conor first. Conor was always gonna fold once his cardio goes and he knows the opponent across from him isn’t scared, that’s just my opinion though.

images

Nate owns McRunner. Send the boxing contracts Uncle Goof.
desperation there

Not going to lie that’s pretty lame from Nate

why bother at this point

Check out the ball washing troll. A majority decision as compared to getting turned into a panic wrestler, and giving up your back in round 2.

Where do clowns like you even come from? Are you literally 15 years old. And you harken back to the good old days when you were 9, and Conor was being gifted his match ups?
In fairness the second fight was clearly Conor's but Nate definitely had Conor in trouble before his second wind

I think the trilogy happens in a boxing ring about 5 years from now, when both are retired... I think Masvidal also gets in on that trilogy, and if they play this all out right, they can all make nice paydays to start their 40s.

Nate Diaz unloads on Conor McGregor for suggesting his boxing is piss: ‘I banked on ur face, turned u into a wrestler’

Nate-Diaz-696x399.png

Nate by KO

That was freaking funny. War Nate.

It's true, Nate emasculated Conor McGregor in front of the world. Pulled his pants straight down to Conor's little PP ... and Conor has been a barking, mental wreck ever since.

In fairness the second fight was clearly Conor's but Nate definitely had Conor in trouble before his second wind

Rewatch the fight. Conor started out stronger, but once again had to start running.

Yes he got a second wind, but Nate got Conor tired again in the end, and took him down just before the bell. Nate Diaz on a tired Conor McGregor would've been a finish within a minute.

Watch Conor's smiley-faced look of relief at the final bell ... he was shitting himself at the takedown.

Nate Diaz unloads on Conor McGregor for suggesting his boxing is piss: ‘I banked on ur face, turned u into a wrestler’

Nate-Diaz-696x399.png

Nate by KO

Nate is a G Conor couldn't go a couple rounds without gassing.

Back