News Nate Diaz Vs Jorge Masvidal Boxing Fight Announced - 175Lbs - June 1st

Can't wait for Masvidal to put a beating on him, then for Nate to pretend he's not hurt, run away, and bend over presenting his ass to him for some reason.. I don't think I'll even bother to look for a stream for this one.
This is probably a 100% accurate prediction of what the fight will look like

Masvidal's kicks are what won him the first fight.
Don't do this to yourself breh, Nate is gonna point more than actually throwing and what he is gonna throw and not gonna be power punches, Jorge always fights with bad intentions.

Are both these guys out of their UFC contract? Or is Dana allowing this?
Nate already fought outside of the UFC since parting ways when he boxed Jake Paul.

Masvidal announced his retirement a year ago. I would hope someone in his team/management/lawyer... took the time to make sure his dumb ass wasn't still on an exclusive UFC contract.

If both come in shape it's worth a watch but the ppv price point is way to high should be like $40. I think jorge will be motivated to be in great shape and come prepared , Nate needs to stop playing around in his fights and taunting it's embarrassing especially to his coach. He should be using his jab and needs to defend better, stop disrespecting the sport of boxing.

Also someone mentioned that it would be more entertaining in bare knuckle , maybe mma bare knuckle but diaz would be cut and stopped by the dr in half a round

Oh man, it's going to be crazy. Obviously going to need the 1995 song "gangstas paradise" in all the promo videos, Nate smoking weed and Jorge eating pizza in a bathrobe, but then we get see a thrilling matchup between a couple 40 year olds in a midlife crisis who never were boxers, boxing each other for the low low price of $80.
Could be worse. Could be 85 bucks.

Back