Nate Diaz will make Pettis quit.

gimp0

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We've seen in multiple times. Pettis crumbles at times and Nate can eat punches and break people. It's going to happen tonight.

It will be a great fight but Nate is too tough for Pettis.

WAR NATE!

Pettis is going to leg kick Nate into a living death.

Just like RDA did. Wait and see Sherbros.

Pettis is gonna kick Nates leg back to 209. His style is made to beat guys like Diaz.

I hope that Pettis wins, so that we're not gonna see Conor-Nate 3.

Pettis is going to leg kick Nate into a living death.

Just like RDA did. Wait and see Sherbros.

Pettis is gonna kick Nates leg back to 209. His style is made to beat guys like Diaz.

I, too, have a feeling that he will fight conservatively until his leg kicks slow Nate down significantly. Then he will loosen up a bit and let his hands go, if not for the sake of knockout then for the sake of looking good in the eyes of the judges.

He might not have time. He starts slow and has been off for a long time. I think he finds momentum in the second, but he might not get the round. Then, in the third, he will probably take over and box Pettis up, but might not get Pettis out of there and will end up losing a split decision.

I feel both guys have difficulty coming back after being in trouble, sure both have done it the past but I think whoever gets the momentum early will more then likely win

Fight I am looking forward to the most on the card, leaning towards Pettis

i think nate could win if it was a 5 round fight. Nate better turn up the heat early on or its gonna all be all bad.

Cerrone is a bigger leg kicker than Nate, how'd that fight go? Not saying Pettis won't win though, I could see either guy taking it. I personally think Pettis legit needs to kick the hell out of Nate's legs or take him out early though.

How will he make Pettis quit when he's laying unconscious on his back?

I’m a huge Nate fan and am def worried about tons of leg kicks from Pettis. I think Nate has to come out fast and keep the distance close with a ton of pressure.

Pettis going for lame leg kicks will eat 80,000 1-2s to his overrated face. A "broken hand" will cause Pettis to quit after round 2. Roufus will lie again.

Muay Thai and Karate/TKD kicks are different. Pettis' leg kicks might not be as debilitating as people think. I expect him to know this as a life long kicker and throw less leg kicks and more body/head kicks than people think.

Also, throwing kicks is exhausting. If he tries to RDA him I think it'll absolutely gas him. His best chance is to Machida this fight. Circle, tap, circle, tap, circle, circle win the round.

SH8NAM.gif

oezc49iogye11.gif

WRtyfjG.gif

Lots of eating crow after tonight’s bout. Interesting to watch the accounts that self-exile for a week or so. <45>

Cerrone is a bigger leg kicker than Nate, how'd that fight go? Not saying Pettis won't win though, I could see either guy taking it. I personally think Pettis legit needs to kick the hell out of Nate's legs or take him out early though.

Cerrone fought dumb though, he didn’t try to exploit Nate’s known weakness he fell into Nate’s gameplay, Cerrone wasn’t mentally tough enough.

Back