Nate diaz would've won if he didn't taunt when he hurted him

Smoked too much weed can’t think straight

Dumbest thing I’ve seen a veteran do in a while. Did he even want to win?

He was there to have fun. I honestly don’t think he gives a shit if he wins or losses anymore.

What a negative fight iq display by nat.e

Sure clown... he had him right where he wanted him time just ran out. All he needed was one more big shot and it would have been over. Leon was fighting for his life. Nate was all over him

Almost made me feel like it was rigged and the semi retired fighter wasn't supposed to beat the possible contender.

Delusional diaz fans at it again. Diaz has never ran up on someone and overwhelmed them with pressure, hurt or not. He doesn't even cut corners, he just plods forward and throws, usually only winning by attrition.
Obviously some of you don't care about facts, but he had a punchers chance and that's what we saw. Lost 4 rounds badly and landed a lucky punch near the end, but that doesn't suddenly make it a close fight.

Wasn't it obvious ?

Nate went out there fully obligated and did what his groupies would love to see him do

I def think a lot here overeats Leon that's my personal belief Nate always had a good chance to take this bc psychologically Nate is complete nails I don't think there are many who match him quite this way

Nate has also gotten to the point that if you breath on him within three feet distance there's a good chance he'll bleed

Nate did not care about the win, he proved his point that Leon aint shit.

Win for Diaz in my eyes, Leon the decision-er Edwards derailed. He will have to fight a real WW next, not some outside top 10 scrub.

I wish Nate did just go for the kill, but laughing in his face as he wobbled him was more humiliating.

Imagine what Jorge will do to him, if Nate can slap and wobble him.

What a negative fight iq display by nat.e
It looked like when he pointed,he did not know how badly damaged Leon was at first. Then he noticed and tried to go for the finish,but he was wary of getting countered. It looked like he was expecting Leon to throw punches that never came.

Also Leon did a good job of ducking and moving away.

The irony of the TS talking about any kind of IQ after typing that title. Do you actually talk like that in real life? Or is it some weird Sherbro thing?

Hurted is not how you phrase that.

It was such bad IQ, it almost looked as though there was a pre fight agreement.

He just didn't realize the time I think. He did the same taunt he did to Conor when he landed a hard 1-2 on him. Same thing here, only it was at the end of the round instead of the middle. Yeah though, just depressingly bad ring awareness it looked like.

Did he address what he was thinking in the post-fight interview? Haven't seen it yet.

Delusional diaz fans at it again. Diaz has never ran up on someone and overwhelmed them with pressure, hurt or not. He doesn't even cut corners, he just plods forward and throws, usually only winning by attrition.
Obviously some of you don't care about facts, but he had a punchers chance and that's what we saw. Lost 4 rounds badly and landed a lucky punch near the end, but that doesn't suddenly make it a close fight.

You miss the Gray maynard fight? If Diaz would have swarmed Leon like he did maynard, he could have very well finished him. We will never know though because diaz just stood there pointing like a jaggaloon.

Back