Nate eats Masvidal's best shot

<5>Ugh, was the body shots that really made that fight spewy for me…
10/10 would watch again

MMA fans have so much appreciation for taking damage, it's wild. It's good to know the guys can hang, but no need to prove it over and over again, much less admire it.

Based on what? Nate not knocking out Edwards? Leon was 100% recovered from Nate's one single moment in a 25 minute fight.
And it took him about a full minute to recover. When have we seen Masvidal rocked like that?

Diaz is pillow fisted and it was the fifth round. Masvidal battered him for 3 rounds straight. This mythical Nate Diaz 4th/5th round comeback narrative is just some stupid fanboyism, in reality it never actually happens.

Umm . . . Nate was turning his face away from the punch as it hit, taking a lot of power out of the punch, which mostly hit cheek. That wasn't even close to Masvidal's best shot. Don't believe everything Joe Rogan says.

MMA fans have so much appreciation for taking damage, it's wild. It's good to know the guys can hang, but no need to prove it over and over again, much less admire it.

Seriously? In a fight for the BMF belt, we shouldn't be admiring a guy who can take a full blast punch like it was nothing? That's the most BMF thing you can do.

Seriously? In a fight for the BMF belt, we shouldn't be admiring a guy who can take a full blast punch like it was nothing? That's the most BMF thing you can do.
Winning is the most BMF thing you can do. Nate is not a winner.

Jorge looked awesome this fight. The walkout and performance were great.
So was the post fight interview.
I was there, the walkout was something special and the fight was great while it lasted, just wish the doctor didn’t call it <{JustBleed}><{natewhut}><209Bitch>

I don't even think that's the hardest shot he ate that fight. Jorge kicked him in the mouth after rocking him with punches and elbows, and Nate didn't even see that kick. He did get dropped but recovered pretty quickly. The Diaz bros definitely got that Mexican chin

Timestamped

Yeah, Nate is borderline impossible to actually put to sleep. This ones pretty brutal to, leaned into a headkick and ate a bunch of follow up shots but never went out.

Didn’t connect completely clean, but I doubt Masvidal has enough firepower to drop him anyways.

Nate's brain is glued in place, doesnt rattle
I think the Diaz bros have something closer to a small group of connected neurons than a brain. It allows for simple speech and basic motor ability but not much else. Kind of like what a lobster has

Winning is the most BMF thing you can do. Nate is not a winner.

Not even close. The most BMF thing you could do is stand there, taking punch after punch, and smiling and motioning your opponent to 'keep it coming' and ending the fight by patting him on the back.

Borderline glancing shot. Not the cleanest. Plus, it's not even what hurt him in the fight.

Nate got his ass beat that fight.

Back