NATE LOOKSED SO GOOD

It’s very fortunate that Nate didn’t fight Khamzat.

It’s honestly scary to think what Khamzet would of done to that Diaz tonight

They both looked ABSOLUTLE DOGSHIT.Nate got his 2nd win in 6 years! Eazy as fuck fight. That fight was some weird BS. Dont know wtf Tony was doing. Khamzat woulda beat Nates ass but he didnt want it. Many fighters still fight if their opponent misses weight. Diva Diaz. Glad that cry baby is gone. Lamest fight Ive seen in a long time. Talkin hes gonna come back for a UFC title . Hes never even sniffed a title . He couldnt even win the belt they made for him.

It’s very fortunate that Nate didn’t fight Khamzat.

No kidding, if khamzat didnt tap him out then it could have been a really brutal beating for Diaz. You have an awkward moving old Diaz who is the smaller fighter vs a younger athletic killer.

The Meth epidemic is out of control!

Him constantly taking breaks and shit was not "looking good"

He had very small shades of his older self,and only against a guy older and somehow more shot than he is,which I didnt know was possible ehehe

He looked awesome when he quit in the 3rd round and turned his back and then shook his head and neither the ref nor his opponent did a damn thing about it
That was an awful showing from everyone involved

Nate was throwing pillow fists and taking breaks, Fergy is absolutely washed, both looked awful tonight, love both these veteran fighters but khamzat would maul them both back to back on the same night.

Last edited:
Are they censoring or is my stream lagging?

Happened to me too.

Odd that the mic never cut out when rogan was talking but only when Nate was talking..

(But then again when Tony was talking???)!

At one point you could see Nate was beyond gassed. He put not one but both his hands on the cage while shaking his head in pain.

He never really looked gassed IMO. That leg kick in the 3rd hurt like hell. He looked legit ready to quit if Tony had jumped on him just chopping leg kicks like crazy I don't think he could've continued.

My God, these designer drugs have gotten so good.

Happened to me too.

Odd that the mic never cut out when rogan was talking but only when Nate was talking..

(But then again when Tony was talking???)!
They censored both Nate and Tony, they probably get to see it like 10 seconds before us so they can censor out curse words.

I literally thought Nate was trying to quit in the 3rd round after the leg kick like something bad went wrong. He was confusing the shit out of me.

Tony looked more slow than Nate looked good

Back