Nate the Diva

Bend NvR Break

Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.
@Steel
Reaction score
I said this happened because I saw a Porier interview and everyone flamed me.
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-whole-truth-about-cancelled-nate-diaz-fight/
Dustin chose to get surgery because he got sick of Nate playing games with the UFC. He wants to fight. He doesn't. He wanted more money, etc.

Then this whole fiasco where he had suspect samples, the UFC tells him keep it quiet while due diligence is taken, he plays telephone and tells the world he's out of the fight and then his B samples come back fine.

Dude is a diva. I'm not even going to blame Conor. Nate has been reneging on his contract for a while. After the Benson fight he went on unexpected hiatus for contract issues. Signs a new deal fights MJ and Conor twice and reneges on his deal again. Ruins 2 great potential fights with Ferguson at 165 and Porier over contract nonsense.

This guy isn't a gangster or a bad mofo. He's a guy who saw an angle and ran with it. He's a businessman with a following that he's capitalizing on. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm just sick of this gangster, not give a fuck character that's not really who he is. He really gives a fuck or he wouldn't be this much of a headache to management, promotion, fans and opponents alike.

With that said the beats Masdival 48-47. What he does in the cage has nothing to do with what her does or acts like outside the cage.

Rant over.

Or maybe after a decade of fighting anybody for peanuts he started realizing his worth

Or maybe after a decade of fighting anybody for peanuts he started realizing his worth
He didn't have worth until Conor. Worst fox event ever at that moment. Not a needle mover.

This, dude is in a position of power. He’s earned the right to be choosy. There’s an old saying “if I spend 20 years perfecting a 5 minute art, you don’t owe me for the 5 minutes, you owe me for the 20 years”

This fight might very well go to distance. Both guys have incredible chins, Masvidal's deffensive grappling is good enough (he fought off Maia, so Diaz is ... pshhh...)

I've long thought of the Diaz bros as divas, but even I gotta say he's played his return and this BMF drama perfectly

This, dude is in a position of power. He’s earned the right to be choosy. There’s an old saying “if I spend 20 years perfecting a 5 minute art, you don’t owe me for the 5 minutes, you owe me for the 20 years”

Cool saying but he’s still a diva.

Can’t ride the Conor coattails anymore since he lost the rematch.

I said this happened because I saw a Porier interview and everyone flamed me.
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-whole-truth-about-cancelled-nate-diaz-fight/
Dustin chose to get surgery because he got sick of Nate playing games with the UFC. He wants to fight. He doesn't. He wanted more money, etc.

Then this whole fiasco where he had suspect samples, the UFC tells him keep it quiet while due diligence is taken, he plays telephone and tells the world he's out of the fight and then his B samples come back fine.

Dude is a diva. I'm not even going to blame Conor. Nate has been reneging on his contract for a while. After the Benson fight he went on unexpected hiatus for contract issues. Signs a new deal fights MJ and Conor twice and reneges on his deal again. Ruins 2 great potential fights with Ferguson at 165 and Porier over contract nonsense.

This guy isn't a gangster or a bad mofo. He's a guy who saw an angle and ran with it. He's a businessman with a following that he's capitalizing on. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm just sick of this gangster, not give a fuck character that's not really who he is. He really gives a fuck or he wouldn't be this much of a headache to management, promotion, fans and opponents alike.

With that said the beats Masdival 48-47. What he does in the cage has nothing to do with what her does or acts like outside the cage.

Rant over.

Cool saying but he’s still a diva.

Can’t ride the Conor coattails anymore since he lost the rematch.

UFC Fight Night: Diaz vs Neer

September, 2008

That's the first time Nate headlined a card.

ELEVEN FUCKIN YEARS AGO!!!

lol at the likes of you still saying he's not a needle mover, or worth what he claims.

Lol @ people who actually think Nate is putting on an act.

Nate is the realest MF in the game.

the RMF and soon to be BMF.

UFC Fight Night: Diaz vs Neer

September, 2008

That's the first time Nate headlined a card.

ELEVEN FUCKIN YEARS AGO!!!

lol at the likes of you still saying he's not a needle mover, or worth what he claims.

The lack of huge wins on his resume says it all.

He is following Nick’s diva career strategy instead of humbling himself.

Without Conor, the guy is still the skinny dude who got punked by Karo on TUF.

Lettuce be cereal here.

He is following Nick’s diva career strategy instead of humbling himself.

Lettuce be cereal here.
You are entitled to your opinion but, Karo has never punked anyone

He his following Nick’s diva career strategy instead of humbling himself.

Lettuce be cereal here.

You thinking it's all about wins says it all.

KO of the Night: 1

Performance of the Night: 1

Sub of the night: 5

Fight of the Night: 8

Now look at all your favorite wrestlers with padded records and tell me which one has 8 "Fights of the Night".

And let me guess, "Nate got punked by Karo on TUF", but you go around quoting his record without counting the 3 wins on TUF. Even though they were all subs inside the distance.

Dustin pulled out of that fight, that's a fact so I don't know what the fuck you are on about.

You have the Poirier story seriously mixed up. Nate never said he wasn't gonna fight, Poirier is the one who pulled out with an injury, meanwhile both Diaz brothers have NEVER in their whole MMA career pulled out of a fight they signed a contract for, not even due to injury.

Back