News Nate vs Khamzat Headliner for UFC 279 September 10th

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Would be hilarious to see Nate somehow submit the UFC's golden boy and gives the double middle finger before peacing out of the organization

tumblr_m0divuaLoI1r6k6pmo1_500.gif

@Substance Abuse saw you're online, can you add a poll to this thread? :)

I got you.

Also, this is a horrible fight to make. They're just throwing Nate to Khamzat to build his name up to casuals and give him the title shot after this win, hoping he beats the crap out of Nate so he leaves on a loss and is damaged goods. Pathetic match making.

Still, it's partially Nate's fault since he won't accept most fights and refuses to re-sign. The Conor fight is right there for him. He should take it. It's a big money bout that people will eat up. Nope. Instead he wants to smoke blunts, talk to Helwani and show off his dog. Oh well. I'm a dog person.

I got you.

Also, this is a horrible fight to make. They're just throwing Nate to Khamzat to build his name up to casuals and give him the title shot after this win, hoping he beats the crap out of Nate so he leaves on a loss and is damaged goods. Pathetic match making.

Still, it's partially Nate's fault since he won't accept most fights and refuses to re-sign.

Yes that's make sense why they made this fight. UFC is hoping everything goes to plan and no miracle happens for Diaz.

Back