Nate vs Tony: who are you rooting for?

305020730_6072116359483928_1120448205787347735_n.jpg

308D54ED-C90E-49EA-A12D-895C25CA426B.jpeg
Violence. That's who I'm rooting for.

I’d love to see Nate finish his career with a victory… but at the same time I don’t want to see Tony losing 5 straight fights. Damn this is a tough question. Lol.

Dunno, I like both of them, this is one of those fights where I won't know who I want to win until they fight and I notice who I'm pulling for.

I'm happy with either. If I had to make a preference it would probably be Tony simply because Nate is headed out and I don't want to see Tony get cut.

Nate's a bleeder and Tony makes people bleed. Hope this shit show doesn't end by doctor stoppage

Daft comment.
not really... it's short sighted to want Nate to win. Lets say he does, it's a big middle finger to UFC, he books a match with Jake Paul and sails off into the sunset. Tony winning atleast gives him a few more mma fights. Bottom line you will see Tony fight many more times in the UFC besides Nate after tomorrow.

I don't care who wins... I just want to be entertained to the fullest.

Crazy thing is I never gave one thought to who would win hearing the fight was announced, I’m just hype the matchup that dropped into our laps.

Lame I wanna see Nate fight kham

Nate would pick Tony apart

Tony’s elbows and Nate’s scar tissue sounds like a bloody main event

Tony. He was a whirlwind in his prime. I think he's going to win too, I think people vastly overestimate how over the hill he is. Look at who he's lost to. Yeah he's taken a lot of damage in these recent losses and is worse for wear now, but I still believe he has enough in the tank to give Nate the fight of his life.

Nate, would be great to see him go out on a win. Although I'd hate to see tony lose again. My hope is that this is foty potential and both guys give an amazing showing and fight.

Back