Social National Inst. of Health admits they funded gain-of-function in Wuhan

So you’re saying they were fucking around and accidentally created a super virus and it wasn’t intentional??

lol… That actually seems worse.

It wasn't really a, "super virus". It just exceeded the threshold for additional virulence (at least in mice humanised with an ACE2 receptor) where they should have reported it and had the research evaluated again for safety under the legislation introduced due to concerns about GoF.

CNNs hands up don't shoot BS caused much more actual damage than the Sandy Hook stuff.

No. Those were little kids that were killed. Those families were getting death threats from Jones followers while they were greiving . Not even comparable.

No. Those were little kids that were killed. Those families were getting death threats from Jones followers while they were greiving . Not even comparable.

Cops and young black men were likely killed because of CNNs negligence. No one was killed because Alex Jones followers were vile pieces of shit to the parents of those poor children

Cops and young black men were likely killed because of CNNs negligence. No one was killed because Alex Jones followers were vile pieces of shit to the parents of those poor children

You act as if bad cops don't kill unarmed people though. They have and still do. They were doing that long before video cameras where everywhere too.

I mean their all kinds of videos showing this. Imagine the ones we dont know about. Again, their evidence of it not like what Jones did to those families.

You act as if bad cops don't kill unarmed people though. They have and still do. They were doing that long before video cameras where everywhere too.

I mean their all kinds of videos showing this. Imagine the ones we dont know about. Again, their evidence of it not like what Jones did to those families.

Of course there are bad shots. But CNNs hands up LIE 100% contributed to a narrative that exacerbated the violence. It caused black men to resist and that will lead to death.

The Alex Jones vile shit contributed in NO way to actual violence.

I actually like you but you are falling into the WORDS matter more than actions crap.

Of course there are bad shots. But CNNs hands up LIE 100% contributed to a narrative that exacerbated the violence. It caused black men to resist and that will lead to death.

The Alex Jones vile shit contributed in NO way to actual violence.

I actually like you but you are falling into the WORDS matter more than actions crap.

Don't know why you keep bringing CNN up. We already know they lie like all the networks .

I was just pointing out Alex Jones is a POS for what he did to those families. And those WORDS you say mean nothing going to cost him millions. Especially since he didn't even try to fight the lawsuit at the recent court date .

Don't know why you keep bringing CNN up. We already know they lie like all the networks .

I was just pointing out Alex Jones is a POS for what he did to those families. And those WORDS you say mean nothing going to cost him millions. Especially since he didn't even try to fight the lawsuit at the recent court date .

Don't lie dude. I never said they meant nothing. If you can not discuss this without straight up lying just move on.

Don't lie dude. I never said they meant nothing. If you can not discuss this without straight up lying just move on.

Check my history over the 10 years. Then you would know your wrong. I don't defend any media outlet just like I don't have a political party. If your a honest man you would comeback later and admit you were wrong about me.

You said it was words. All I'm saying that those words are going to coast Alex millions. Nothing I said was wrong.

Check my history over the 10 years. Then you would know your wrong. I don't defend any media outlet just like I don't have a political party. If your a honest man you would comeback later and admit you were wrong about me.

You are mixing up posters. I never accused u of any of that. I just pointed out you were incorrect on the CNN/Alex Jones shit.

Then you just blatantly lied about what I said.

You said it was words. All I'm saying that those words are going to coast Alex millions. Nothing I said was wrong.

Yes, you said it was worse than ANYTHING CNN did. 100% wrong.

Yes, you said it was worse than ANYTHING CNN did. 100% wrong.

Yup . Sandyhook is one of the worst things you can do to multiple families who lost kindergartens. That my Opinion. You feel like CNN done worse and that's ok . I'm not mad at ya.

You are mixing up posters. I never accused u of any of that. I just pointed out you were incorrect on the CNN/Alex Jones shit.

Then you just blatantly lied about what I said.

I feel Alex Jones is as bad as them. He lies alot on his huge platform too. He's not that much different from CNN and fox.

I apologize if you feel that anything was direct to you. I misinterpreted when you said .

Countless lives have been lost and many more negatively impacted by this virus outbreak. Yet nobody will be held responsible by these maggots in suits. Only people can unite and bring judgment upon these fools. Media and these maggots have done a number on common folk and planted divise seeds.

The blatant corruption and scoffing of laws by the “elite” in this country will continue until their feet are held to the fire. The more I see, the more I think it’s going to take angry mobs pulling them from their ivory towers
I don't see this ending any other way at this point. The politicians and the courts are not going to get us out of this situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back