Opinion National Post: Wokeness is no match for Sydney Sweeney's undeniable beauty

Mack Yancy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Are Sydney Sweeney’s breasts double-D harbingers of the death of woke?

This is what the public is asking, at least those on social media, after the Euphoria actress garnered a particularly large audience as host of Saturday Night Live (SNL) last week. Sweeney is obviously a conventionally attractive young woman; and if you don’t personally admire her beauty, we can certainly all agree that she’s got a voluminous appeal. Sweeney knows this and runs with it, playfully owning her sex appeal with zero apologies.

721c0f3ed4179d29573867a681543b33

As such, beauty is now political. For this we can thank the tyrannical, woke, and (ironically) minority vanguard that has for years coerced our culture into pretending that unbeautiful things are beautiful.

I'm confused. It's the conservative who are always trying to punish woman for "immodesty". They are the ones that want "trad wives" and less sex for everyone.

This cleavage is a win for wokeness if you stop to think.

The alt-right/teenage boy/old white morons are the least logicalky consistent group in the world.

Last edited:

Are Sydney Sweeney’s breasts double-D harbingers of the death of woke?

This is what the public is asking, at least those on social media, after the Euphoria actress garnered a particularly large audience as host of Saturday Night Live (SNL) last week. Sweeney is obviously a conventionally attractive young woman; and if you don’t personally admire her beauty, we can certainly all agree that she’s got a voluminous appeal. Sweeney knows this and runs with it, playfully owning her sex appeal with zero apologies.

721c0f3ed4179d29573867a681543b33

As such, beauty is now political. For this we can thank the tyrannical, woke, and (ironically) minority vanguard that has for years coerced our culture into pretending that unbeautiful things are beautiful.

This is the most moronic article i have had the displeasure to read in awhile. Full of strawman, logical fallacies and just stupidity. It's looking for a reason to be a victim.

There's nothing the right loves more than crying constantly and whinging over madeup cultural boogeyman.

Last edited:
This is one of the most moronic articlesi haveI read in awhile. Full of strawman, logical fallacies and just stupidity. It's looking for a reason to be a victim, but theres nothing the right loves more than crying constantly and whinging over madeup cultural boogeyman.
oh shut the fuck up and enjoy some nice boobs.

I'm confused. It's the conservative who are always trying to punish woman for "imodesty". They are the want "trad wives" and less sex for everyone.

This cleavage a win for wokeness if you stop to think.

The alt-right/teenage boy/old white morons are the least logicalky onsistent group in the world.

It's less confusing when you accept that trad wives are fuck machines with a minor in sammiches.

Trad wives are pregnant most of the time or not screwing. Remember, no contraception or abortion for trad couples.

I think you're confusing branding with reality.

It's like when they say "race realism" to dodge accusations of white supremacy. They want to fuck as much as we do, they just don't want women to have opinions.

I think you're confusing branding with reality.

It's like when they say "race realism" to dodge accusations of white supremacy. They want to fuck as much as we do, they just don't want women to have opinions.

Yah I know. Im just fing with the logical inconsistencies in right wing, reactionary ropagated proganda.

As clichéd and reductive as this aphorism is, it's frighteningly accurate:

Every accusation the right makes is a confession.

Homophobes usually want the cock. That's why they are always thinking and talking about cock etc etc and a million of other examples.

Trump is a walking talking personification of this abstraction.

Last edited:
Yah I know. Im just fing with the logical inconsistencies in right wing, reactionary ropagated proganda.

Homophobes usually want the cock. That's why they are always thinking and talking about cock etc etc and a million of other examples.

They think they're raging against the dying of the light as they furiously blow out candles.

You just lied, that's what the left do, they lie and deny

You just lied, that's what the left do, they lie and deny

Your post lacks any meaning. Can you please express your thoughts in a manner that conveys something aside from your seething, puerile anger. Calm down, like I tell newbie fighters, just breathe.

Now, try again. Tell me what you mean by lie. Try to achieve context, content and accuracy. Last chance before I bin you with the other idiots.

Ps the right lies the most based on meta data analysis. All politicians lie to some degree, however right wing politicians lie at a exponentially greater degree. Trump for example lied over 30000 times while in office. Right ring influencers are even worse when it comes accuracy. This is largely because they are paid by biionaires to lie. I like the truth, I like data.

Back