Navy pilot's encounter with UFO: 'I think it was not from this world'

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
On Good Morning America.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/navy-pilo...not-world-160503613--abc-news-topstories.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/unidentified-flying-object-navy.html

Quotes are italicized.

Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight were on a routine training mission 100 miles out into the Pacific when the radio in each of their F/A-18F Super Hornets crackled: An operations officer aboard the U.S.S. Princeton, a Navy cruiser, wanted to know if they were carrying weapons.

“Well, we’ve got a real-world vector for you,” the radio operator said, according to Commander Fravor. For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.

TL : DR - It was a large flying Tic-Tac

Ret. Navy Cmdr says performance and shape was like nothing he has ever seen.

gallery_ustv-x-files-william-b-davis-the-smoking-man.jpg

Nephilim.

simple as that.

Demons flying, and/or flying demon aircraft.

get with the program sheeple.

god damn it..where is Ripskater when you need him!

Sorry to say it but it sounds like he is gearing up for a book sale on this 2004 incident.

If he is really telling the truth then he should have kept quiet as it sets up our country to look really dumb and weak when it turns out to be the russians instead of E.T.

TS fixing to get disappeared.

I don't know why the government has to be a big scary pussy about this shit. Tell us the truth dammit! :mad::mad::mad:

Taking acid before military exercises and making stupid statements should be frowned upon, and taken with a pinch of salt.

Swamp gas reflecting the light of Venus through ball lighting.

I'm going with some next level drone tech over Aliens.

Space travel is too much, you would need matter manipulation to achieve the distance it would require for anything alien to reach us.
Unless the whole planet x thing is legit and their are others within our solar system. we are in the perfect position to sustain life so I have no idea where they fit in so it's a no from me.
Most realistic scenario is all the research the Germans were doing in WW2 on advanced propulsion carried on under the radar.

Space travel is too much, you would need matter manipulation to achieve the distance it would require for anything alien to reach us.
Unless the whole planet x thing is legit and their are others within our solar system. we are in the perfect position to sustain life so I have no idea where they fit in so it's a no from me.
Most realistic scenario is all the research the Germans were doing in WW2 on advanced propulsion carried on under the radar.
What about interdimensional beings? Maybe they are on another vibration level? Also there are TNO that might hold life.

1*cE6KoerZebbtOy054j_mew.png

itlooksliket.jpg

Everything seems impossible until you figure it out. The Wright Brothers' first flight was only 60 years before we flew a rocket ship to the moon.

Or maybe the Navy Pilot was high AF.

And lol at 2004. What is up with all these late accusations. That's like saying so and so celebrity sexually assaulted you 20 years ago. HEARSAY!!

Or maybe the Navy Pilot was high AF.

And lol at 2004. What is up with all these late accusations. That's like saying so and so celebrity sexually assaulted you 20 years ago. HEARSAY!!
An alien grabbed my junk in the 90s :oops:

Last edited:
Back