Navy SEAL imposter Dicken exposed as a fraud

Are you telling me there is a chance that those guys who told me they used to be Special Forces snipers were possibly lying? Because I've had a couple of guys trying to convince me.

obligatory
Don-Shipley.jpg

People lying on the Internet? Next you're gonna tell me that politician's lie. You crazy מְטוּרָף.

Considering we still get random guys in bars claiming to be SAS over here, I imagine it's way more common in the US given how pervasive military worship seems over there.

My ex-stepmom's ex-boyfriend was a chubby out of shape dude that claimed he was a SEAL sniper. So dramatic describing instant decapitation when you shoot someone with a .50 caliber rifle. Yet my dad walked up behind him and let out a scream while he was playing a slot machine and he jumped with fright. All he did was grumble and call my dad an asshole.

I don't know what's in these people's minds that makes them think they can maintain a ruse like that. I knew about 5 minutes in that he was full of it after asking him a few questions. Sort of makes you want to slap them in the face for the respect and admiration you felt before it became obvious they are a fake.
He didn't have

tenor.gif

Lmao at people cla Ming they were in the military when they werent. Seriously what’s up with this phenomenon???

Did people do this after ww2 or Korea??? Or the civil war???
Yes. I’ve caught a few Vietnam vets. Just do the math and their age didn’t work out.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to do shit like this.

Considering we still get random guys in bars claiming to be SAS over here, I imagine it's way more common in the US given how pervasive military worship seems over there.

when i was in the military in the uk i used to tell people i was a labourer, some cunts REALLY dont like the military in the uk lol. When I was training on some courses in the US the people there treated us better than the public back home in the UK.

I remember being in this shitty dive bar in Michigan and some fat guy at the bar was telling war stories about his time as a navy seal sniper. I was like “yeah ok bro, I don’t think seals get fat and drunk and tell their stories to random strangers in Michigan dive bars”...

you're right Seals are famous for not announcing who they are when theyre out in bars (!) lol

To be fair there is a myth around these units about fitness levels when they leave. Ex mil guys are humans too, they like burgers and stop working out like maniacs so its easy to get fat....plenty of chubby ex SF guys around

when i was in the military in the uk i used to tell people i was a labourer, some cunts REALLY dont like the military in the uk lol. When I was training on some courses in the US the people there treated us better than the public back home in the UK.

Yeah, I imagine the UK is a lot like Oz in that respect. There's a few military towns where everyone's really pro-military, but for the most part it's not a particularly highly respected profession.
I mean the qualifications are well respected within the relevant industries (at least their engineering degrees), but there's none of the weird applause and stuff that you see in videos from the US (when someone announces they served in the military).

Yeah, I imagine the UK is a lot like Oz in that respect. There's a few military towns where everyone's really pro-military, but for the most part it's not a particularly highly respected profession.
I mean the qualifications are well respected within the relevant industries (at least their engineering degrees), but there's none of the weird applause and stuff that you see in videos from the US (when someone announces they served in the military).

The only people I ever found who gave a shit in the UK were people from council estates. They thought being in the military must be amazing because its a steady pay check. Noone gave a flying fuckkkk when our lads were getting killed...

Someone needs to go after that real navy seal for "Stolen hairpiece." Sporting hair you didn't earn, SMH.

Back