NBA 2013-14: Playoff Edition, v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugeFanSmallBod

Pump Up The Jam Pump It Up While Ya Feet R Stomp'N
@Brown
Reaction score
Will the heat be challenged?

sure hope so but can't really see them getting to much of a challenge out of the East with the downfall of Indiana. Seems like getting healthy is the only thing Miami is caring about right now..Finals will be good. Heat vs Thunder, Spurs, or Clips. I think Thunder will make it out of west

Just came here to say; YAWN

Clips besmirching Derp Marcus again. i think hes 0-100 against Messiah. haha.

There's literally zero chance it won't be a Champs/Thunder rematch in the Finals

lol Jeff Can Gundy talking about Durcant "What sets him apart to me is his humble nature"

Is it bad that I'm hoping marc jackson gets fired so that he can come back to do commentary with jvg and mike breen? It's amazing how much they suck without him.

lol I've been wishing for years that some team would throw Can Gundy a bone and give him a coaching jerb just so I wouldn't have to listen to his bullshit during games. The guy is terrible just terrible.

True there's always the chance Rustle Brick could get reinjured

Spurs/pacers. Indiana has been playing possum since the all star break :icon_twis

Emmy Award winning Heat broadcaster Eric Reid hit the nail on the head when he said Indicana went from being the hunter to the hunted and buckled under the pressure

lmao @ the refs missing Watson being out of bounds there. Same part of the court where they preposterously called Wade out of bounds. Indicana has to be the biggest beneficiary of the rigged/friendly whistle since San Cantonio in the 2014 Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back