NBA 2014-15 Discussion V20: An Utter Disgrace to the Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started with BD-league a few months ago iirc

Calling them the Jizz confuses me because thats like the perfect nickname for Utah's team instead, wasted opportunity.

Also Middleton isnt going anywhere, teams shouldnt bother their offers will get matched. They have plenty of cap room and hes too valuable to the team.

Also also random sidenote but just saw that Rondo is shooting 34% from the line this year. I knew he was never a good ft shooter but LMAO youve got to be kidding me. I havent shot a free throw in years and can guarantee I would make at least 4 out of 10.

DeCAndre shooting better FT than Hondo!

at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. same jizz, different nutsack

at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. same jizz, different nutsack

265901d1427143395-dysfunctional-palooza-obnoxious-masshole-bs-thread-crickets.gif

true that... horrible joke from Kaderp...

anyways, getting back to the point, we could settle for 'the Jizz' and 'the Jizzlies' if confusion arises.

true that... horrible joke from Kaderp...

anyways, getting back to the point, we could settle for 'the Jizz' and 'the Jizzlies' if confusion arises.

Sounds good to me, I always thought the Jizz= Jazz anyways lol

Jizzlies and the Jizz, I like.

Thank you guys, this is a really dire situation I had to address, glad its being sorted out.

guess my jizz joke was too low brow for these jizz connoisseurs LMAO

Kaderp is still stung from that Highcan cricket.gif

Propeller plane terry is running the point tonight. Rockets are 6-0 with propeller plane starting. I hope pat beverly is okay for the playoffs. Dude really plays hard every night. In the loaded point guard west, he will be needed.

Calling them the Jizz confuses me because thats like the perfect nickname for Utah's team instead, wasted opportunity.

Also Middleton isnt going anywhere, teams shouldnt bother their offers will get matched. They have plenty of cap room and hes too valuable to the team.

Also also random sidenote but just saw that Rondo is shooting 34% from the line this year. I knew he was never a good ft shooter but LMAO youve got to be kidding me. I havent shot a free throw in years and can guarantee I would make at least 4 out of 10.

same with me

Howard is back in the lineup tonight vs the brow and pelicans. Beverly is out with wrist injury AND Tjones is still out with a collapsed lung. Looks like the Beard will have to pick up the slack again.

Beverley is done for the season. He has torn ligaments in his wrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back