NBA 2014-15 Discussion V20: An Utter Disgrace to the Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to earth? When they're not playing shitty teams they're complete cans.

Not each and every time . . . I guess I was referring more to local fans than the actual team.

Children...

I'd be willing to bet that Revo, Faust, and Myself are not only significantly older than Margery, but we have a combined 50+ years on him at least.

Lol as if it's about your age, and not the way you hold a sports discussion.

Lol as if it's about your age, and not the way you hold a sports discussion.

Lol'ing hard @ the way you hold a sports discussion.

Every FACT you are faced with you dismiss as trolling. Would love to see this in the courtroom. The prosecutor could bring out the murder weapon with your DNA and finger prints on it and your only retort would be

"your honor, i'm being trolled. I rest my case"

LMAO! Sorry, but we live in a world of FACTS contrary to what you believe LOL.

Lol'ing hard @ the way you hold a sports discussion.

Every FACT you are faced with you dismiss as trolling. Would love to see this in the courtroom. The prosecutor could bring out the murder weapon with your DNA and finger prints on it and your only retort would be

"your honor, i'm being trolled. I rest my case"

LMAO! Sorry, but we live in a world of FACTS contrary to what you believe LOL.

Lol, and in that same courtroom they'd tell you "Where's the evidence that the accused party stated what you are accusing" and you'd say "16-0 JIZZ SUCKS, YOUR WORDS, THATS A TACIT CONCESSION YOUR HONOR" You haven't stated a single fact, other than the Lakers have 16 championships and the Grizzlies have a big fat goose egg, in that category. Yet when faced with questions about your teams previous two season, you refuse to speak or just make excuses.

So, now that you've stole "tacit concession" from BD, which is..well, that's pretty pathetic..show me where I said that's superior.

"All you have is 16 ships"

"The Jizzlies have 50 wins"

"You have no leg to stand on"

Then you talk about trading rings to get into the playoffs this year, as if anyone would want to trade rings for making the yoffs LMAO!!

Right now, in the season that matters...which is this one...50 wins is better than 19. Show me where i'm wrong about that?

Securing a top 5 draft pick next season will likely prove to be a better outcome than completing another treadmill season

EXPOSED

"All you have is 16 ships"

"The Jizzlies have 50 wins"

"You have no leg to stand on"

Then you talk about trading rings to get into the playoffs this year, as if anyone would want to trade rings for making the playoffs LMAO!!

Securing a top 5 draft pick next season will likely prove to be a better outcome than completing another treadmill season

EXPOSED

Lol, as you pick and chose quotes out of context. You're awful at this.

Here i'll make it simple

16 championship, in terms of history...is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than 0 championship.

50 wins, in terms of what matters right now..is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than 19 wins.

Those 16 championships give you an amazing, one of the best in all sports, history. The fact of the matter is, we have a shot at getting 1 this year. The Lakers don't. Whether or not you think the Grizzies win this year doesn't matter. We are still in the dance. The Lakers have as good a chance of winning a Championship this year as the Grizzlies do of having a lottery pick. Which is to say, zero.

16 championship, in terms of history...is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than 0 championship.

50 wins, in terms of what matters right now..is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than 19 wins.

Lol'ing hard @ the fact that you put more "a's" between the regular season comparison than the title comparison - your own subconscious undermines the words you type LMAO!

In your world, regular season wins are the ultimate prize in the NBA. Why else would somebody say that "if we win one more game than last season - it's better than a ring for me" LOL.

Lol'ing hard @ the fact that you put more "a's" between the regular season comparison than the title comparison - your own subconscious undermines the words you type LMAO!

In your world, regular season wins are the ultimate prize in the NBA. Why else would somebody say that "if we win one more game than last season - it's better than a ring for me" LOL.

Show me, or stop lying. Don't post quotes out of context and paste them all together, show me where I said that. You suck at this, you literally besmirch yourself. You counted the A's??? LMAO! But i'm rustled?? You're over here counting A's in a word, and I'm rustled hahahaha

Lakers' lottery pick is likely more valuable than the Grizz entire season.

Lol, as you pick and chose quotes out of context. You're awful at this.

Here i'll make it simple

Those 16 championships give you an amazing, one of the best in all sports, history. The fact of the matter is, we have a shot at getting 1 this year. The Lakers don't. Whether or not you think the Grizzies win this year doesn't matter. We are still in the dance. The Lakers have as good a chance of winning a Championship this year as the Grizzlies do of having a lottery pick. Which is to say, zero.

Who would you rather be, right now:

A championship franchise headed to the lottery

-OR-

A franchise with zero championship history and a 7.7% chance of winning the ship this season

Lakers' lottery pick is likely more valuable than the Grizz entire season.

You ask Kobe what season, so far, he'd rather have his Lakers have, between the two...he's switching the Lakers and Grizzlies all damn day.

You may rather lose a shit load of games, and hope that you get a good draft spot...but here where I stand, we like winning games and playing in the playoffs and still having a shot at the Championship. Not doing draft research and hoping my team doesn't sign another clutch of oft injured, over the hill, veterans to never play more than a handful of games.

Who would you rather be, right now:

A championship franchise headed to the lottery

-OR-

A franchise with zero championship history and a 7.7% chance of winning the ship this season

You'd rather be the old dog, living on past glory and not have a shot? That sounds like a losers mentality to me.

LMAO TACIT CONCESSION YOUD RATHER HAVE WON IN THE PAST THAN WIN NOW, YOU DONT CARE ABOUT WINS (YOUR WORDS)

Show me, or stop lying. Don't post quotes out of context and paste them all together, show me where I said that. You suck at this, you literally besmirch yourself. You counted the A's??? LMAO! But i'm rustled?? You're over here counting A's in a word, and I'm rustled hahahaha

It has nothing to do with being rustled it just highlights your point of view. You may say that titles are more important than regular season wins but your subconscious betrays you and subliminally your true views will always come out.

I have a degree in psych, so this stuff is right up my alley. In your twisted reality, three 50 win seasons is essentially a 3-peat. I'm not saying it's right or wrong (LMAO it's wrong) but it's just the way you look at things LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back