***NBA discussion V4 : Fantasy dream team***

Is this the greatest team ever assembled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't ben simpson technically a rookie? He's still playing well; as stated above, flakers nut-huggers are just prone to hyperbole when it comes to evaluating their players.

i had a scientific observation from watching Middleton a few games now.

He is good stats and a bad player. at least this year. the ball sticks to him like Rudy Gay Raptors. That isnt a slight on Rudy Gay who is a decent player but he was in the way of what would be a decent team without him because he is such a blackhole. Yea he gets his at decent %s but thats that.

Middleton reminds me of him. Also his conditioning is sub par he cant fight thru screens and run around continually like a shooter of his calibre should be doing.

Bucks should consider moving him, especially since so many people seem high on him. I think with the right return that could actually be the key to getting them to another level.

Curry is going nuts today

Remains on Fire since the return from injury . To Start the season he seemed off (for him anyways) from 3 , now it feels like every release will go in, wonder what he adjusted on his 11 game layoff.

How is Stauskas still in the NBA? He's getting embarrassed by Shane Larkin.

Remains on Fire since the return from injury . To Start the season he seemed off (for him anyways) from 3 , now it feels like every release will go in, wonder what he adjusted on his 11 game layoff.
Didn't watch but wow 8-16 from 3pt land! As a team GS were 13-39 and most defenses would take that. But to let Curry go off and the worst is 16 FTA. If he knocks down half his 3s even with a high volume sometimes you just have to cop that but 16 FTA??

Didn't watch but wow 8-16 from 3pt land! As a team GS were 13-39 and most defenses would take that. But to let Curry go off and the worst is 16 FTA. If he knocks down half his 3s even with a high volume sometimes you just have to cop that but 16 FTA??

In recent games he is shooting it very quickly . Didn't see it this game but against the rockets his release was very quick. Reminds me of Reggie Miller or Ray Allen just running full speed off of their screens and firing right away. Curry as soon as he gets even a bit of separation fires away , no hesitation , no fear.

In recent games he is shooting it very quickly . Didn't see it this game but against the rockets his release was very quick. Reminds me of Reggie Miller or Ray Allen just running full speed off of their screens and firing right away. Curry as soon as he gets even a bit of separation fires away , no hesitation , no fear.
And that's the toughest thing about Steph and Klay. They release it so quick. Defenses can be good but still it won't be good enough. I reckon you need to get to Curry's hip to have a chance of effectively guard him when chasing over screens. Trying to get in front and get a hand up is sometimes too hard.

And that's the toughest thing about Steph and Klay. They release it so quick. Defenses can be good but still it won't be good enough. I reckon you need to get to Curry's hip to have a chance of effectively guard him when chasing over screens. Trying to get in front and get a hand up is sometimes too hard.

Also if a defender sells out to try to block or get a hand up off the screen you risk giving them 3 free throws or worse a 4 point play . It's a lot of Stress for defenders. Don't even get me started on when KD is in the line up. The Main trip for GSW is that they are a bit careless right now becusse they pass the ball a lot and get too cute so they are prone to turnovers. But that too terrible when you have a clear advantage.

Probably hit up the Juice Spot

<BronTroll1>

Aside from Curry, what other rookie has ever had a good second half? Even Embiid last year fell apart physically after 30 something games.

Josh Richardgoat

LaVar couldn't make it half the season before opening his fat mouth. Top 5 pick LOOMS.

Lakers get LeBron and that's alright but LiAngelo too?? Shit that take a super team to a whole other meaning. Lavar trying to devastate the league.

Magic is probably dumb enough to sign LiAngelo.

how the fck are the cHEAT 6th in the east?

They were 5th yesterday

Goatside being back has kinda helped. Dion being out has also helped lol

Just need JJ back and we can do the 60 win pace thing again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back