***NBA discussion V4 : Fantasy dream team***

Is this the greatest team ever assembled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the award actually meant something, he'd be a lay up as winner. It's a glorified Academy Award though so it will go to Hardcan.
Was more impressed with what he did last year. Now he has Piss Paul and Lebron lost Kyrie so that is the deciding factor to me.

Harden putting up his numbers W/ Paul is even more reason he should get it

I've seen a version of this year's Harden not too long ago - young man named Al Islandson. Pretty good ball handler, played a lot of minutes, liked to take difficult shots, hung out at the free throw line a little bit. I know how this story ends. He doesn't win the Championship. The MVP is possible though.

LOL at al islandson

<NFLDez1>

Lbj, Steph, and kd should be the only players even considered for the award. You dont see flopper giving their mvp equivalent to anyone not named Messi and Ronaldo.

Fuck everyone who thinks harden and westbrook are mvp caliber
Westbrook won the MVP out of what the 4th or 5th seed? first time ever it came from below a 3 seed, it virtually is NEVER below a 1 or 2

Harden's team has won mad straight, up there w/ GS in all time Net Rating, and is undefeated w/ both Harden and Paul in the lineup....

Totally different situations

Westbrook won the MVP out of what the 4th or 5th seed? first time ever it came from below a 3 seed, it virtually is NEVER below a 1 or 2

Harden's team has won mad straight, up there w/ GS in all time Net Rating, and is undefeated w/ both Harden and Paul in the lineup....

Totally different situations
Cool hes better than Brodie. But he isnt having a better season than KD or LBJ.

Never much love here for Beard. He could lead the Rockets to 70-12 and people will still find excuses to give MVP to anyone else.

Probably because he's a known playoff choker and is generally GUTTER-TIER when it matters most?

He's not a superstar on any level. He chucks 10 3's a game and gets to the FT line off dribble drive flops. That's all he is as a player.

Cool hes better than Brodie. But he isnt having a better season than KD or LBJ.
meh.ro5719.jpg

Harden>Durant this year and it can't even be argued.

Harden is shooting better from 3 this year than Curry (39.4 to 38.1)
He's leading the league in Scoring, WS/48 (ahead of second by a STAGGERING .037), OBPM
Second in WS, Assist %, VORP, BPM
Third in Assists, PER

Then again Lebron is also near the top of all of those too

It's one or the other

Let's not forget he's also #1 in playoff chokes.

The only "advanced" statistic that matters.

A Raps/Hou finals is gonna be so fun to watch

when was the last time a player averaged over 30 a game, plus 9 assists?

can't be too many players in history that have done that

I've seen a version of this year's Harden not too long ago - young man named Al Islandson. Pretty good ball handler, played a lot of minutes, liked to take difficult shots, hung out at the free throw line a little bit. I know how this story ends. He doesn't win the Championship. The MVP is possible though.

you're not wrong, but the beard is a selfless player, iverson was on the greedy side

Probably because he's a known playoff choker and is generally GUTTER-TIER when it matters most?

He's not a superstar on any level. He chucks 10 3's a game and gets to the FT line off dribble drive flops. That's all he is as a player.
The award is 'regular season MVP'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back