***NBA discussion V4 : Fantasy dream team***

Is this the greatest team ever assembled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you miss the word "darkhorse" or being willfully obtuse. Kyrie is Def in the top 5 conversation.

DeKobe should be too. The season he is having so far is tremendous and he is easily the most underrated player in NBA this year.
There is no top-5 conversation this season. It's a 2-man race. I've barely heard about Kyrie since early in the year when Boston had that big win streak.

And no non-Raps fan needs to mention Derozan. You cans definitely have that covered. No one in here has been talking up Kyrie to the extent you guys talk up DD while constantly bitching no one gives him props.

Oh, and watch who you're calling obtuse or it's gonna be 2 weeks in the hole.

Season isn't even half over and you all narrowed it down to 2 players so nobody behind them can catch up or either guy can't fall off or get hurt??

Shit if you wanna crown em then crown em but there's alot of ball to be played.

Since you all dying for more DeKobe info, he is shooting 34% from 3 this year, 13/20 in the last 3 games alone. If he figures that shit out that's a wrap, he will be literally unguardable.

It’s a one man race between LeBron. Harden can’t win alone.

Derozan is probably top 15 in MVP voting this year.

Canver has the 5th best record in the West. It's not like they lost back-to-back to both non-playoff teams from LA. Not to mention they're still down 2 starters and Gaymond has looked like deep fried ass in his 2 games back.

But other than Cream, I can't think of anyone in here who likes the Golden Showers. It's just it's Christmas weekend and there are no games today so no one is in here.
Lol, yeah CAN bc the rockets had all their starters that night. Btw CAN look up who beat CANver at their home on a back to back night this season. Thanks for playing IgotrapedbyBATman..

What argument is there for Giannis over Ron James? Ron is shooting 78.5% from the lines versus Giannis only shooting 77.6% from the line.

Lmao at an mvp race that doesn't have Giannis in it
He cant shoot a free throw, jumper or 3 to save his life. I just saw him battle vs theBeard LIVE last week...plus the CUCKs suck
He even admitted that theBeard is the mvp..

Last edited:
He cant shoot a free throw, jumper or 3 to save his life. I just saw him battle vs theBead LIVE last week...
He even admitted that theBeard is the mvp..

All this and his team isn't winning much either

Inflated Westbrook got every shit tier teams stat padders thinking they are mvp candidates

Thankfully most nba scientists would know there’s a lot more to basketball then jump shots

(Bern or Harden are the guys for mvp, Giannis is top 5 tho)

I completely forgot someone. Disregard last post

DRp-YAJW0AAPCig

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!!

Despite my propensity to talk trash and troll in here this is really one of the funniest, coolest places to blow off steam online. Our love of the beautiful game brought us all here but the laughter and dare I say often strange friendships has kept me here. Thanks for that. Wish you and all your favorite teams (except Boston of course lol) much happiness and success in the coming year.

And Yea, you can still go fuck yourselves!!

You made it thru another hannukah Bubbe!! All the best to you too and that clip is better served for your knocks and poorzingass being best in the league predictions LOL you secretly wishing his ceiling was DeKobe and that the Knicks could steal Masai away but alas NYC is fated to suck eternally.

I forgot all about Ron Baker from a Wichita State. How’s he doing Knicks fans

Last edited:
Penis canter has some decent moves in the paint but he’s so hilariously unathletic. Watching him run is comedy

Amir getting taken to the blood bank by Anus Cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back