• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

***NBA Offseason v3.0 - Who Needs Kawhi***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except bronk actually has an MVP
A mvp he never deserved. No one cares about meaningless triple doubles. But to get back on topic, this is the best teammate kawhi could get outside of KD. If he was able to win with lowsy I’m sure he can manage with PG

A mvp he never deserved. No one cares about meaningless triple doubles. But to get back on topic, this is the best teammate kawhi could get outside of KD. If he was able to win with lowsy I’m sure he can manage with PG

clint-demotivational-poster-1214279934.jpg.c3a38383494c948c859f77e326360bc0.jpg

FACT: 2016 showed lowry beat raul24 in the playoffs

635961980704260075-AP-Raptors-Pacers-Basketball.jpg

Kawhi just won a chip w/ his second best player being......Siakim?

I think he'll be fine w/ PG hahahahah

lmao @ wlu being a scorned ex gf. This is equivalent to seeing an ex and saying the person they're now with isn't that hot or they can do better. hahaha. Just be happy he gave you a chip.

lmao @ wlu being a scorned ex gf. This is equivalent to seeing an ex and saying the person they're now with isn't that hot or they can do better. hahaha. Just be happy he gave you a chip.

lol no, i've disliked raul24 long before he joined kawhi, it's well documented

i don't have anything against kawhi

Lol Raul had a tremendous series. Lowry didn’t beat PG, the Raptors beat the Pacers

george hill had a better o-rating and d-rating than raul in that series, and this board loves itself some george hill

george hill had a better o-rating and d-rating than raul in that series, and this board loves itself some george hill
That lacks some context though, right? Hill wasn’t asked to carry his team like Raul was. Neither was Lowry. Raul averaged more than 10 ppg more than either of those guys. In that series Raul scored 100 more points, 5x the blocks, more than 2x the steals, rebounds and assists than Hill.

You think Hill had a better series than Raul? Lmao

That lacks some context though, right? Hill wasn’t asked to carry his team like Raul was. Neither was Lowry. Raul averaged more than 10 ppg more than either of those guys. In that series Raul scored 100 more points, 5x the blocks, more than 2x the steals, rebounds and assists than Hill.

You think Hill had a better series than Raul? Lmao
Raul was the leader of that Pacers team, he had what many others said were better talents alongside him.

Lowry was the leader of the Raptors and his team won, Raul24 lost and threw his teammates under the bus.

So him at his best wasnt able to bring his team along for the win, chemistry/ego clearly made them a difference.

Raul was the leader of that Pacers team, he had what many others said were better talents alongside him.

Lowry was the leader of the Raptors and his team won, Raul24 lost and threw his teammates under the bus.

So him at his best wasnt able to bring his team along for the win, chemistry/ego clearly made them a difference.
What? So Hill was a better talent than Derozan too now? Derozan was the star for the Raptors then wlu, seems like your memory is going man. Lmao at the Pacers being deeper and better than the cRaps.

Soon wlu will be saying Simmons > Kiwi in his attempts to hype Lowsy lmao

Kawhi just won a chip w/ his second best player being......Siakim?

I think he'll be fine w/ PG hahahahah

Raps were a 59 win team the year before kawhi got there. Not like he walked into a shit show

What? So Hill was a better talent than Derozan too now? Derozan was the star for the Raptors then wlu, seems like your memory is going man. Lmao at the Pacers being deeper and better than the cRaps.

Derozan scored more points, but lowry was always the lead/captain/heart/soul of the Raptors

Derozan scored more points, but lowry was always the lead/captain/heart/soul of the Raptors
Ok but you said Raul had the better supporting cast. That would mean Hill and Monta Ellis were better than DeRozan and Valanciunas?

There’s just no way that PG had better players around him than Lowry.

Ok but you said Raul had the better supporting cast. That would mean Hill and Monta Ellis were better than DeRozan and Valanciunas?

There’s just no way that PG had better players around him than Lowry.
A lot of people were saying that coming in, because they said Raptors players always choked in the playoffs

I CARE!

Raps were a 59 win team the year before kawhi got there. Not like he walked into a shit show
they had an AS SG in Derozan though that season, who was traded for Kawhi
so he didn't simply jump on the same 59 win team

People say the same w/ Durant, forgetting that Bogut/Ezeli/Barnes were all there before he got there too. Although that wasn't a trade, so not the same situation

they had an AS SG in Derozan though that season, who was traded for Kawhi
so he didn't simply jump on the same 59 win team

People say the same w/ Durant, forgetting that Bogut/Ezeli/Barnes were all there before he got there too. Although that wasn't a trade, so not the same situation
Those guys weren’t the core, so yeah not the same situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back