***NBA Offseason v3.0 - Who Needs Kawhi***

Status
Not open for further replies.

omg ur green

394261.jpg

Yea but the SB is my kryptonite...

I'll probably get duBBed responding to you smdh...

whoever dubbs u next time will have to deal with me

i'll get banned for u

Tbf he tried to get the easier options first. I’m sure PG would have at least been the second option had they all been free agents.
He wanted someone who can run the offense which makes sense because Kawhi is not a facilitator. Hes an iso heavy player. Which is why I think its ridiculous that anyone puts him ahead of KD, Lebron, and Giannis.

everyone wears compression tights nowadays

i don't get it

can still get his eyes to rim height.

If you're a professional athlete and there's a 0.05% chance something might help you avoid injury, it's a no-brainer

I'd wear that shit head to toe

does one need medical proof when deciding what to wear?
I suppose not, I used to run with them on during the winter as an under layer, made my balls super sweaty

Mostly mental benefits, no real medical proof
Pretty sure they increase blood flow and stabilize muscles. Which reminds me I need to look into compression sleeves for my forearm/elbow tendonitis

I suppose not, I used to run with them on during the winter as an under layer, made my balls super sweaty

I actually use leg sleeves most of the time for that very reason.

When ever I play pick up I do double leg sleaves double arm sleaves. Haven't blown an ACL out yet. Also throw in a D-band as well.

Have never cracked my skull wearing one of these either.

Team+D-BAnd.jpg

When ever I play pick up I do double leg sleaves double arm sleaves. Haven't blown an ACL out yet. Also throw in a D-band as well.

Team+D-BAnd.jpg

fucking lol

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I wish someone would wear that bullshit where I ball

Team+D-BAnd.jpg
Who the fuck is Linton Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back