NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Kyle is a liar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know the seasons not technically over but none of the teams that havent clinched yet will win the chip so fuck them

Last few games in the West are going to be interesting. Last week I thought the Clips would be shoo-in to the playoffs with the way they were playing and now they're eliminated. Whoever GS plays is going to be interesting especially because Corey might be out for the first round. A Ranch led Warriors won't make it past the 2nd round imo

WestGOAT showed HardCAN what was up tonight

Warriors finna to lose in the first round to OKC

Hot take: I also dont think Warios (if they're not healthy) want to see Portland in the second round. They're darkhorse to be in the WCF imo

Probably completely wrong tho lol

Last edited:
Playoffs are going to be AWESOME this year. Fuck last year

Only agree with hardstoned so far. Other bozos in this thread have their heads up their ass, living in delusion; gsw vs houstcan in the wcf incoming.

The past 2 years, the 1st round had been the most exciting. This year will be the same. Golden Showers vs Rockettes will be great. I'm picking Showers to win. LeBald going to the finals again as usual.

It’s a two team race in the west. Rockets and warios are a lock to play in the wcf regardless if cuck corey is healthy.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the brazzers lose in the first round. They are pretenders.

Wonder if we'll see more Fultz tonight with sixers playing Dallas. Maybe even more the rest of the season with them probably trying to rest Simmons more.

What's the ETA on Embiid's return @PolishHeadlock

Wonder if we'll see more Fultz tonight with sixers playing Dallas. Maybe even more the rest of the season with them probably trying to rest Simmons more.

What's the ETA on Embiid's return @PolishHeadlock

If everything goes well he'll only miss 1 playoff game

Just noticed the Paces have a better record than the Blunder

Not a good look for Raul24 lol

Just noticed the Paces have a better record than the Blunder

Not a good look for Raul24 lol

He's been trash since the all-star break.

aka he'll fit right in with the Lakers next year.

Moderators are warriors biased or what with steph curry in the title again..

Fuck the warriors and skinny Kevin Durant the beta.

All just to get swept in the 1st round

PG13 was talking last week or so about how his jumper mechanics are not right

He might be playing through injury

Moderators are warriors biased or what with steph curry in the title again..

Fuck the warriors and skinny Kevin Durant the beta.
Well even with @dream's severe character flaws, we still let him start the thread sometimes because we're all too lazy.

But if you can be bothered by a thread title, you're not going to last long anyway.

Raptors on the quest for 60 is the story of the last few games. What a time to be alive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back