NBA Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers 9:30pm ET 2-25

@Dillydilly I cleaned up on the unders last night. Won every single one IRL. Lost a small one on Busch in the NASCAR. Did you see the finish there? Crazy close

@Dillydilly I cleaned up on the unders last night. Won every single one IRL. Lost a small one on Busch in the NASCAR. Did you see the finish there? Crazy close

Just seen on Instagram the under was 10-0-1 yesterday, pick a good day for betting them.

Yeah listened to the race on radio. Announcers went crazy. Figured Busch would sneak into win it after the last caution.

Just seen on Instagram the under was 10-0-1 yesterday, pick a good day for betting them.

Yeah listened to the race on radio. Announcers went crazy. Figured Busch would sneak into win it after the last caution.
Haha wow that's crazy about the unders. Didn't notice the other games. I rarely continually bet like that but I kept seeing these 240+ overs and once I hit the first one I said fuck it and rolled it over then did the same on the late game. Also hit one in the NHL, Hurricanes.

@AppliedScience you hear Ilia talking shit to Makachev? Lol.

Saw Ilia posted a clip of the early stoppage from 2015.

Would not mind that matchup, as Ilia would get choked nearly to death and then go back to FW.
If it is made, expect a lot of discrepancy between the odds and what Ilia's "fans" say about his chances.
*Not applying that to the realest fandude of Ilia. Hoping he does not get enthused about losing money if it ever happens.

Back