***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.

meanwhile lmao. Dude is all Brandon Knight’s ankles and a big finals shot

meanwhile lmao. Dude is all Brandon Knight’s ankles and a big finals shot

This is what happens when you've got people who ignore the history of a sport. I do think Kyrie is borderline top 75 top 20 is insane though.

Kyrie could have been much higher, but his mental/personality problems fucked him.
Dwight had that stretch with the magic for sure. wasnt he a 4 time DPOY, and had that incredible play off game of like 60 points and some stupid amount of rebounds.
After magic he became a joke and an ass sure, but those magic years he was incredible and one of the most popular players around. a lot of us were like "oh hes a new shaq!"

but I can list of tones of PG/SG im taking over Kyrie...and thats the problem there

anyway.

Wow at the heat smashing the bucks.
Hawks bouncing the mavs

Holy friendly rig at Golden state, trying to get GSW in bonus early after they bottled a huge lead.

My guy PG has shot a whopping 0 FTs. That tells you all you need to know about the friendly/rigged

It's only 1 game but Los heat looking good woot woot top 5 seed in the east n a strong playoff push or bust

Yeah but it's the clippers so who cares.

Translation: I don’t want to be here but I still want to get paid.

Those kind of player are going to ruin NBA or next generations having nice things form contracts. With 4 years on contract you think that you have some leverage in this situation. Whats next, draft picks that dont want to go to teams that have picked them, just because whatever.

How the hell did AD make it? Not nearly the resume to be on that list at this point

Both AD and Lillard are there just for clickbait propose. Good players but nowhere near top 75(6).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back