***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you are right about that, at all. There are numerous teams that would take him based on his defensive capabilities alone. Its just that the 76'ers won't accept what they might offer for Simmons.

Everything I heard jibes with this. They are asking way too much for him, probably will get more serious about it in another month or two.

oh fuck Rich Paul. Ben Simmons is being a whiny pouting dishonest bitch and trying to exploit other people's actual mental health suffering as a means of getting out of Philly because he has no contractual leverage.
He doesn't just want to get out of philly, he doesn't want to play basketball anymore and is trying to guilt them into paying him his contract. Philly is stupid for releasing his 8.5 million salary from escrow. Should have just kept fining him for every game he missed. I mean you are paid to play, if you can't play because you have mental issues (whether real or in this case fake) then you shouldn't be paid. Only exceptions are basketball related injuries.

Good game tonight between the Warriors and Bulls.

Granted it's only November, but it's been a while since the Bulls were legit good, and haven't been this exciting to watch in a long time

Good game tonight between the Warriors and Bulls.

Granted it's only November, but it's been a while since the Bulls were legit good, and haven't been this exciting to watch in a long time

Casual fan, pls.

Evan Mobley , is good , hopefully he has that desire to be great because dude is scratching the surface on his talent.

Dude is versatile enough to play the PF or Center in a traditional bigger lineup and if he was on a line up that went small , you would not have to take him off the court because he has an outside shot and he looks smooth rotating to defend guards on the wing.

Last edited:
Timelord with another near-flawless game.
Alas the Celtics dont foul up 3 with 13 seconds to go and give up a 3...

Steph Curry continues to play great, what an asshole.

And the Bulls are back down to earth tonight. Offense been sloppy. Just one game I know but I dont forsee them as a major contender

Warrio's 11-1 fuck, can someone slow this team down some.

Simmons can still be useful on the right team, but I've said for years he's not a franchise player

He's a rich man's Andre Roberson with handles

Simmons can still be useful on the right team, but I've said for years he's not a franchise player

He's a rich man's Andre Roberson with handles
Put him in the lakers instead of Westbrook and they wouldn't like a complete shit show atm.

Losing to to Soft ass Karl Anthony Towns is embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back