***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising when you’re led by soft ass Anthony Davis

He's made of Glass , there's a difference. KAT got bodied by Jimmy Butler and the Back ups #neverforget. The last time the Wolves made the playoffs was when they had an actual dog leading them.

He's made of Glass , there's a difference. KAT got bodied by Jimmy Butler and the Back ups #neverforget. The last time the Wolves made the playoffs was when they had an actual dog leading them.

GayD can’t get bodied cuz he’d rather stand on the perimeter and jack up a 3 lmao.

GayD can’t get bodied cuz he’d rather stand on the perimeter and jack up a 3 lmao.

I dont know ow where we are going with this But KAT is a bitch and the Lakers should be embarrassed losing to any team led by him.

im a lakers fan so I’m numb to the embarrassment that’s been going on since Kobe retired.

I don't know why but I have this irrational hate for Minnesota going back to when KG was there , even now that franchise has the stupidest looking gear and I really don't like KAT because his whining got Jimmy Bulter moved because he couldn't handle a vet holding him accountable.

Unrelated to Lakers, how much weight does Zion need to lose ? 60 lbs 70 ? How was he that inactive in the offseason, he has probably always had bad earing habits , and now they have caught up to him.

It’s not like gAyD has done anything when he’s not with LeGoat. Lmao @ him making the 75th anniversary team. Dude is a bitch who rolls around on the ground at least 5 times a game.

It’s not like gAyD has done anything when he’s not with LeGoat. Lmao @ him making the 75th anniversary team.

Dwight got big disrespected on that list. Peak Dwight before the back injury was a force especially on defense, even if his offensive game was always limited.

Steph Curry continues to play great, what an asshole.

And the Bulls are back down to earth tonight. Offense been sloppy. Just one game I know but I dont forsee them as a major contender
Didn't Sherdog ruthlessly mock "Corey" all last season? Call him an overrated can? A Robin who needed a Batman like Durant to carry him?

It’s not like gAyD has done anything when he’s not with LeGoat. Lmao @ him making the 75th anniversary team. Dude is a bitch who rolls around on the ground at least 5 times a game.
AD is who you had a problem with on that list? Pretty sure there were like 10 white players from the 50s on that list who'd be postman today. Shit they were probably postman back then too in the off-season lol.

AD is who you had a problem with on that list? Pretty sure there were like 10 white players from the 50s on that list who'd be postman today. Shit they were probably postman back then too in the off-season lol.
Those players are a given. I wouldn’t put anyone on that list from the 70’s and before.

His prime Stallone noises he makes when he flops under the rim is extremely annoying as well

How is he so big yet so tender and soft?

Those players are a given. I wouldn’t put anyone on that list from the 70’s and before.

There were some guys in the 70's ahead of their time. Pistol Pete, Wilt Chamberlain I think played from late 50's to early 70's, Dr. J, Moses Malone....you wouldn't put any of those guys in the Top 75?

Wilt gets shit on here because he was playing against part timers , but the Dude was a legit 7 foot , ran like a gazelle and was strong as fuck , you take him as a kid and have him learn and grow up on the modern game, he can more than make noise in the the Modern NBA , there aren't too any 7 footers that can actually do a fucking high jump without getting hurt . Plus the training and gear they had in his era pales in comparison to what is available.

i know he got em on that highlight earlier, but Caruso was putting in some work on D on Curry

It's virtually impossible to guard somebody that is A) the best shooter ever with an extremely quick release and range to half court, and B) also has handles and a quick first step and can get by you. You can't back off him, but getting right up on him is a death sentence as well

Wilt gets shit on here because he was playing against part timers , but the Dude was a legit 7 foot , ran like a gazelle and was strong as fuck , you take him as a kid and have him learn and grow up on the modern game, he can more than make noise in the the Modern NBA , there aren't too any 7 footers that can actually do a fucking high jump without getting hurt . Plus the training and gear they had in his era pales in comparison to what is available.
If Giannis can do what he does w/ limited dribbling and shooting skills, then why couldn't Wilt?

I saw a wild stat the other day, more than 50% of Chamberlain's shots came off fallaway jumpers. It's not like he dunked every play

There were some guys in the 70's ahead of their time. Pistol Pete, Wilt Chamberlain I think played from late 50's to early 70's, Dr. J, Moses Malone....you wouldn't put any of those guys in the Top 75?

Those cans wouldn’t even be top 75 in BDs rec league.

If Giannis can do what he does w/ limited dribbling and shooting skills, then why couldn't Wilt?

People look at his over inflated numbers. But I see a dude that was super athletic for his time and would still be a stud athlete now , especially if if played the Modern NBA as a kid with modern nutrition and training techniques.

Plus dude was durable as all hell playing the amount of minutes he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back