Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wizards Front Office for the Rui for Dunn Trade

• CP3's Doctor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb serb had one decent 4th quarter in the series. Made a one circus shot. Should have been ejected tho but rigged
images

Show some respect. You’re watching greatness.

Nuggets are too consistent, too solid, they've been playing as a unit for years.. it's all culminating.

Lakers are more proof that it's almost never realistic to build a championship level squad in 6 months.

6 months hell, you mean 7 weeks from the end of the season is when they made their deadline trades and started this run.

You call Kobe a rapist you fraud… fake ass Laker fan. Disappear already
Lmao @ this rustlemania, cousin fucker. You literally contribute nothing to this thread. Here’s his words. Not mine.

[/Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter. I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

They definitely are hated because of Booker and the now superteam aspect (laughable) but they arent the most hated like some have said in here. I’d argue the grizz are more hated than them

What franchise doesn’t get a turn at becoming a super team these days? It’s not real hate.

sure you can, look at Memphis. People were actually rooting for LeJuice over them lmao

I think the hate was really directed at Morant. Everyone wanted that dumbass to fail..

Darvin whining about fouls in the post game presser, lol.
For the next few days, I’m gonna enjoy watching the sport shows on how LeSwept got his ass handed to him.

The new narrative would’ve been… Denver better win game 5 or it’s over! It is over! Dick Wrong was preaching that today. He said Lakers win tonight, and the winner of game 5 wins the series.

Lakers should seriously consider trading GAyD in the off season. No way he’s able to continue to play injury free this long again.

What franchise doesn’t get a turn at becoming a super team these days? It’s not real hate.

I’m agreeing btw. But it does make them hated by most.

I think the hate was really directed at Morant. Everyone wanted that dumbass to fail..
And Brooks. Also Bane was a cocky fool too. I don’t like their attitudes at all

ja rule and crooks. Cp3, Booker and KD are among the most hated players in the league as well.

I'm sure he's being traded to Dallas in exchange for Kyrie. I can feel that shit about to happen to my Canchise.
They’ll probably do something stupid out of desperation. I’m just going to enjoy the limited time we have left watching Luka in Dallas while we can.

Vogel is a better coach than Ham that Bron got fired, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back