Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wizards Front Office for the Rui for Dunn Trade

• CP3's Doctor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is, bigger, stronger, faster, more talented. No two ways about it. Kawhi in any other era would be a juggernaut.

Ok so he's more talented than a guy who averaged 28 ppg in his first season..?

That's better than Kawhai's highest scoring season, Kawai is about 20ppg career average in the era of easy scoring.

Kawai might be bigger and stronger, but MJ is probably more agile.. his vertical also appears to be better as well..

Kawai's repertoire is like a very poor man's MJ, Kawai's top 30 plays are yawn city compared to hours of MJ highlights.. (even from an athleticism perspective)

You're delusional man..

Last edited:
Lebron averaged 27/10/10 in the conference finals in year 20. Truly amazing. We will never see anything like him again. Simply the goat.

Lebron is truly amazing, if he hadn't been so crazy about ring chasing (constantly changing his team and recruiting with the Lakers), he might have actually won another ring. The Westbrick signing by LeGM was a fatal error..

He's definitely in the conversation of GOAT along with MJ.

He is, bigger, stronger, faster, more talented. No two ways about it. Kawhi in any other era would be a juggernaut.

I agree with this 100%. Kahwi single handedly got Toronto a championship. No super team, just clutch shot after clutch shot. He would have easily been the best player in the 90's even with injuries since he would have taken home 3-6 championships.

Also I like how most people on this thread are giving props to Lebron instead of being toxic little cucks. It's very refreshing.

I agree with this 100%. Kahwi single handedly got Toronto a championship. No super team, just clutch shot after clutch shot. He would have easily been the best player in the 90's even with injuries since he would have taken home 3-6 championships.

Also I like how most people on this thread are giving props to Lebron instead of being toxic little cucks. It's very refreshing.
He is a great player. Bigger and stronger. But to say he is faster and more talented than Jordan is laughable.

I hope se see more of the Jokic Brothers in the Finals..
Love those dudes supporting their little brother

giphy.gif

I'm a first ballot hall of fame Lebron hater. He's a charlatan and a fraud. Trying to pretend that he's MLK while stepping over homeless people to get into Staples Center. I think he is one of the fakest people I have ever seen. He has never said anything genuine. He's like if a giant corporation was a basketball player.

With that being said, he's top 3 no matter what and to say otherwise is biased nonsense.

Wilbon having Kobe ranked over Shaq automatically disqualifies his opinion on anything basketball related.

He is a great player. Bigger and stronger. But to say he is faster and more talented than Jordan is laughable.

It's utterly unbelievable some of the takes these guys have..

If Jordan had modern strength training, who's to say that he wouldn't have been even stronger.. he's a phenomenal athlete even by today's standards. People don't know the kind of strength and balance it took to perform those insane lay ups around 4 defenders in the paint over and over again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back