Locked NBA Thread: Delusional Fan Championship Hopes/Copes Edition

Who wins the Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers in front, but the more I see of how these teams match up, the more convinced i am that warriors win in 6-7.

Hachimura and Gabriel can get into the game while Kuminga is still playing Roblox in his warm ups.

Lakers defense sucks... this game should be out of reach by now.

Lakers in front, but the more I see of how these teams match up, the more convinced i am that warriors win in 6-7.
They're hitting the hardest shots possible just to stay in the game what the fuck are you talking about

Lol Kerr is such a cuck. He just stands there and lets Gaymond get a T right in front of him. This is almost as sad as him getting upset about the video of Gaymond KOing poole instead of Gaymond himself lmao.

Lol Kerr is such a cuck. He just stands there and lets Gaymond get a T right in front of him. This is almost as sad as him getting upset about the video of Gaymond KOing poole instead of Gaymond himself lmao.
Kerr is a cuck bitch

gets punched by Jordan and is afraid of that knuckle dragger lmao

nba is so soft

He doesn't wanna get KO'd live on the court lmao

If reaves played in the 80s he’d be dropping 40 a night. Basically a rich man’s bird who doesn’t throw his back out landscaping.
Was it actually land scaping or was Kevin mchale pounding him behind the barn?

I’ve seen better offensive sets at LA fitness. Warrios are in full chuck and pray mode.
Is LA fitness where Austin reeves came up the ranks? This kid is a domestic terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back