NBA Thread: Delusional Fan Championship Hopes/Copes Edition

Who wins the Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Healthy Davis is such a goddamn force on both ends of the court

Lol @ these cans always bringing up fts. Watch the game instead of the box score. This game has been evenly called. Warios just can’t defend without fouling.

Wonder if GS will get a bunch of junk time fouls called.

Lol @ these cans always bringing up fts. Watch the game instead of the box score. This game has been evenly called. Warios just can’t defend without fouling.
Are you part of these cans? You did nothing but whine about free throws and fouls last game.

Both sides are gonna do this every game so stop being a hypocrite

I mean game 6 was literally rigged. They gave the Lakers 27 freethrows in JUST THE 4th quarter alone. Bobby fouling Kobe’s elbow with his face, etc.

Not sure what this has to do with this series

Are you part of these cans? You did nothing but whine about free throws and fouls last game.

Both sides are gonna do this every game so stop being a hypocrite
Since I actually watch the games there were tons of calls that favored the warios last game, while the warios were allowed to set constant moving screens and hack Davis all game.

Lol at Lebron stans ignoring a 26 fta disparity
I’m usually agreeing with such a huge disparity but this game is deceiving. Warriors jacked up 3’s all game like others have said.

Since I actually watch the games there were tons of calls that favored the warios last game, while the warios were allowed to set constant moving screens and hack Davis all game.
Whatever fits your narrative hypocrite

Not sure what this has to do with this series

someone brought up the free throw disparity in this game. So I referenced another game with an equally or more absurd disparity as part of a joke.

I’m no groundhog expert but I feel like it was pretty clear.

I’m usually agreeing with such a huge disparity but this game is deceiving. Warriors jacked up 3’s all game like others have said.

Great game by the refs. They really stepped up tonight

someone brought up the free throw disparity in this game. So I referenced another game with an equally or more absurd disparity as part of a joke.

I’m no groundhog expert but I feel like it was pretty clear.

Still not seeing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back