• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NBA Thread: LeGOAT obliterates Kareem's legacy edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, that sucks. Worst home game all year, I shut it off it was so shit. Yeah, missed dunks, horrible shooting; I guess they were due to lay a turd sooner or later. They didn't look too hot vs. Raptors just the game before either. Perhaps feeling too big a lead in the conference.
luckily they were free tickets I won for making some successful parlays on Barstool a while back.

That Cobalt mining shit is real. There has also been issues with the mining of Coltan to make cell phones and other electronics. Slavery level shit and at the least unethical techniques like allowing humans to mine Cobalt when clearly that job is supposed to be done at a distance with correct machinery and protection.

fat serb is allergic to defense. lmao

The whole Nuggets team was playing like it was week 17 in the NFL with the division wrapped up. It was brutal - I had to shut it off. Missing everything, no defense, even multiple missed dunks. It's like they heard what happened to Durant when he exerted some energy.

How much will VanVleet's fine be?

It really doesn't seem like there's much consistency around the techs. Some players seem to be given much more rope to be vocal, whereas others get insta-ejected. League needs to come up with a better common standard.

Kuminga rolled his ankle too.

Those Nike KDs and Kobe XIs have no ankle support. I couldn't wear them.

Warriors are having one of the most poorly managed seasons for a team ever. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing from top to bottom.

Warriors are having one of the most poorly managed seasons for a team ever. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing from top to bottom.
They are just a different team on the road. They had 4 guards in the starting lineup. I mean, why?

Ty Jerome played 23 minutes and was a traffic cone on defense. Reggie Miller was calling Jerome's defense the "ole defense". He was absolutely horrible.

What the hell was this?

You are 100% right about their management. I think it started with the punch. I don't care what anyone says or how much money they're being paid. If a mofo hits you in the face, you don't just forget about it a month later.

Then the way Poole has been treated this season. Draymond throws a fit because Poole didn't pass to him. Curry throws his mouthpiece because Poole took a 3 that Curry and Klay would have both taken. And this is all on the court in front of everybody. I can't imagine the trash they say to him in private.

I don't even want to mention Anthony Lamb and his allegations. Not to mention the way the youngins have been treated. Kerr pretty much called Wiseman trash. Moody is called lazy.

Last edited:
Can't imagine being a fan of this "league" in its present form.

In the glory days (early-late 00s), you could ROUTINELY count on players playing 80 games a year @ 40 mpg.

These days you have to hope your team's best player doesn't shatter their ankle in the pregame layup line LMAO.

It's the medias fault. For years they were screeching about how all that matters is the playoffs and regular season success means nothing if you can't win in the playoffs. Now a whole generation of players who grew up watching that got to the NBA and this is the result.

Kuminga rolled his ankle too.

Those Nike KDs and Kobe XIs have no ankle support. I couldn't wear them.

with sticks for legs i'd wear high tops
maybe thats why mj stayed healthy for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back