NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get bitten by a Tick while testing Positive for COVID-19 you get Corona and Lyme.

The NBA doesnt really start until the playoffs anyway.
I predicted 11 of the current 12 playoff teams before the season even started.

Cubecan is so rich, he has an assistant just to hold his phone. Even Sherbros aren't that rich.

The NBA doesnt really start until the playoffs anyway.
I predicted 11 of the current 12 playoff teams before the season even started.

Lol were the Grizzlies your lone miss?

Since the NBA season is suspended... I started playing 2k again lol

@HunterSdVa29

I just unlocked the 10-11 Mavs. Making fools quit with the Dirk bombs and fade-aways lmfao
I'ev found the 95 or whatever Magic are straight up monstrous in 2k, closely followed by the 2013 Heat

That Magic team has Shaq/Penny, and then you can bomb away w/ Dennis Scott and Nick Anderson and crash the boards w/ Horace Grant

The Heat team was patently absurd on 2k, Lebron and Wade were arguably enough themselves, but then bombing w/ Allen, Rashard Lewis, Mike Miller, Battier etc...
that team was almost unstoppable in 2k

Seriously. It's a super flu. Not the black death. People gotta calm the fuck down.

I can only imagine how bad the SARS shit would've gotten, with all this social media in our faces.

Huge difference in how SARS is spread and how Corona is spread. SARS left you with a 10% chance of death within 5 years though (with worsening lung damage). Not going to get into a debate here as to whether or not it's serious... but you can bet your ass corporations wouldn't be shutting down billions upon billions in production if it wasn't at least SORT OF serious.

To put things in perspective:

If only 30% of USA gets it (estimates are putting it at 70% of USA getting it)
and it has a 1% mortality rate (estimates are putting it at 3.5%)

It will kill 900,000 Americans

WW2 killed 420,000 Americans

Now think of how fat/unhealthy the average Merican is compared to your average Euro, how many people don't have any coverage, how many people don't have paid time off etc. It could hit the states way worse TBH.

Huge difference in how SARS is spread and how Corona is spread. SARS left you with a 10% chance of death within 5 years though (with worsening lung damage). Not going to get into a debate here as to whether or not it's serious... but you can bet your ass corporations wouldn't be shutting down billions upon billions in production if it wasn't at least SORT OF serious.

To put things in perspective:

If only 30% of USA gets it (estimates are putting it at 70% of USA getting it)
and it has a 1% mortality rate (estimates are putting it at 3.5%)

It will kill 900,000 Americans

WW2 killed 420,000 Americans

Now think of how fat/unhealthy the average Merican is compared to your average Euro, how many people don't have any coverage, how many people don't have paid time off etc. It could hit the states way worse TBH.
The mortality rate is impossible to estimate right now

The mortality rate is impossible to estimate right now

The true rate will never be known, even when it's all over. Just because we can't get a completely accurate denominator doesn't mean they can't narrow it down to a window of reasonable assurance.

Anyways, I'm not trying to fear monger but I'd recommend you boyos load up so that you aren't loading up during a time of communal transmission. I went conservative in my comparison using 1/3 of their estimates and it could still kill twice as many (maybe, but who knows) Mericans as WW2.

The true rate will never be known, even when it's all over. Just because we can't get a completely accurate denominator doesn't mean they can't narrow it down to a window of reasonable assurance.
I'm not saying a completely accurate mortality rate is impossible, which it obviously is, I'm saying even an estimate is impossible. Talking about estimate ranges is completely hypothetical at this point when we don't even know for certain how it's spread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back