***NBA Thread v2: Interesting Numbers so far***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I could score on Ty Jerome. He is an awful defender. May as well as one of the towel guys to jump on the floor.

Again, Jordan gets extra credit for also NOT making it to the finals. If he had made it and lost, his illogical fanboys somehow see that as a knock as opposed to being bounced early. Completely nonsensical.

And spare me the MVP comparison. Derick Rose "winning" the MVP in 2011 was just more Chicago butthuggery. Laughable.

-6 finals in 15 years (I'll give you the Wizards years but really it's 13 years). Won every one of them. Same team.
-10 finals in 20 years. Won four of them (I'll even give you the bubble joke). Hopped around like a jackass to achieve a 40% winning rate. Impressive.

As for MVPs, Jordan should have at least seven, especially if you're going to bitch and moan like a toddler about Rose winning.

Anyways, the biggest moment of LeCan's career was an interview with Jim Gray because he flopped as a -500 favorite against the Celtics. Hard to argue against reality.

<36>

Imagine giving credit to a guy making the finals in the weakest conference in NBA history while he himself is on superteams. Talk about laughable.

Jordan won 6 titles in 13 seasons while Lebron has only won 3 titles in 19 seasons. No matter how you want to slice it Jordan comes out ahead.

Jordan played 15 seasons, but it's very typical of Jordan fanboys to discount entirely his Washington years; even though LeBron is playing at the same age now at a much higher level. Jordan got bounced routinely early in his career whilst LeBron carried bums to the finals.

LeBron also has won 4 titles, and no amount of sticking your head in the sand and garbling "it's not true!" does not make it so. Please compare the talent of the league in the 80/90's to today. Nobody can honestly argue the talent was higher 30ish years ago.

I don't even love LeBron or hate Jordan. Jordan fans are the most illogical sports fans this side of Kobe fans, lmao.

-6 finals in 15 years (I'll give you the Wizards years but really it's 13 years). Won every one of them. Same team.
-10 finals in 20 years. Won four of them (I'll even give you the bubble joke). Hopped around like a jackass to achieve a 40% winning rate. Impressive.

As for MVPs, Jordan should have at least seven, especially if you're going to bitch and moan like a toddler about Rose winning.

Anyways, the biggest moment of LeCan's career was an interview with Jim Gray because he flopped as a -500 favorite against the Celtics. Hard to argue against reality.

<36>

Please compare the stats of LeBron and Rose in 2010-11. Do so honestly, try not to puke at your insolence for equating it to mere complaining.

Again, the "win rate" is absurd because Jordan got bounced early and often while LeBron carried Sasha Pavlovich, Ilgauskas, and Larry Hughes to the finals. Jordan wouldn't have even made it to that Spurs series.

Please compare the stats of LeBron and Rose in 2010-11. Do so honestly, try not to puke at your insolence for equating it to mere complaining.

Again, the "win rate" is absurd because Jordan got bounced early and often while LeBron carried Sasha Pavlovich, Ilgauskas, and Larry Hughes to the finals. Jordan wouldn't have even made it to that Spurs series.

Try to actually read what I wrote numbnuts. If you're going to complain about Rose then start adding MVPs to Jordan's list. You didn't hear anyone complaining Jordan only has five. You're the one whining and using Rose as an example.

I know reality is hard to deal with but no one's lying to you. I'm sure LeCan bouncing around from team to team and being scared to take the big shots was difficult to watch.

Try to actually read what I wrote numbnuts. If you're going to complain about Rose then start adding MVPs to Jordan's list. You didn't hear anyone complaining Jordan only has five. You're the one whining and using Rose as an example.

I know reality is hard to deal with but no one's lying to you. I'm sure LeCan bouncing around from team to team and being scared to take the big shots was difficult to watch.

LeBron has made more shots in the last ten seconds of playoff games for go ahead/tying than anyone. But, yes, he's "scared".

LeBron, at 38, is a top 15-20 player in the league and will likely remain so barring injury for another 3 years. Jordan at age 38 was shooting 41% FG and 18% 3P. LeBron is playing against much higher competition than Jordan was in the expansion era.

Warriors gave away that game. Played Ty Jerome 18 minutes for some crazy reason. Burning out the starters and still didn't win.

The entire warriors franchise is a joke right now. Blazers straight up fleeced them and Kerr is useless. Mike Brown the real MVP.

LeBron has made more shots in the last ten seconds of playoff games for go ahead/tying than anyone. But, yes, he's "scared".

LeBron, at 38, is a top 15-20 player in the league and will likely remain so barring injury for another 3 years. Jordan at age 38 was shooting 41% FG and 18% 3P. LeBron is playing against much higher competition than Jordan was in the expansion era.

There's a reason Allen and Kyrie hit the game-tying/championship winning shots. No one cares about the first round or when they're already up.

Thank the lord he had Ray Allen to bail his ass out.

You want to switch gears now and talk about longevity? What happened to MVPs etc? How many should Jordan have won? Go take a look and give an estimate. You brought MVPs up so finish your thought.

The entire warriors franchise is a joke right now. Blazers straight up fleeced them and Kerr is useless. Mike Brown the real MVP.
They wanted Payton back and to get rid of Wiseman's contract. The Trailblazers essentially lied. The Warriors can cancel that trade if they wanted to.

Jordan played 15 seasons, but it's very typical of Jordan fanboys to discount entirely his Washington years; even though LeBron is playing at the same age now at a much higher level. Jordan got bounced routinely early in his career whilst LeBron carried bums to the finals.

Actually i was counting the Washington years. Only Bronsexuals insist on counting seasons where a guy only played 17 games.

It reality Jordan only played 11 real seasons and he won the title 6 times. Thats a 54% championship win rate. I know Lebron is uneducated but Im sure even he can figure that one out. Lebron has a whopping 15% championship win rate.

LeBron also has won 4 titles, and no amount of sticking your head in the sand and garbling "it's not true!" does not make it so. Please compare the talent of the league in the 80/90's to today. Nobody can honestly argue the talent was higher 30ish years ago.

Im not sure if you realize it but there was a 4 1/2 month break during the 2020 season. Any other year a 4 1/2 month break is considered an offseason lol. Imagine coming back from an offseason, skipping the regular season, and going straight into the playoffs and calling that a championship. Thats what the Bubble tournament was. Then you add in no travel,no crowds, covid protocals, disinterested players, and political turmoil hanging over everyones head and its on big joke. But Lebron fans are so desperate for championships they'll take anything lol.

I don't even love LeBron or hate Jordan. Jordan fans are the most illogical sports fans this side of Kobe fans, lmao.

You keep talking about Lebron making it to the finals at age 22 in a weak eastern conference. You know what Kobe was doing at age 22? He was actually winning championships in a stacked conference and putting up better numbers than Lebron while doing it.

Jordan at age 38 was also a top 15-20 player in the league while leading a worse team to a better record. The Wizards would have made the play in if they had one. Jordan averaged 26/5/5 the last 3 months of the season while actually playing defense as well. And he did this in the slowest paced and toughest defensive era in NBA history. I know, context is a b*tch.

And Kareem was winning championships and FMVPs at age 38.

38 yr old Lebron is actually behind both of them.

Damn, it's 2023 and MJ is still the main topic of conversation. Not surprising I guess.

GOAT.

Actually i was counting the Washington years. Only Bronsexuals insist on counting seasons where a guy only played 17 games.

It reality Jordan only played 11 real seasons and he won the title 6 times. Thats a 54% championship win rate. I know Lebron is uneducated but Im sure even he can figure that one out. Lebron has a whopping 15% championship win rate.

Im not sure if you realize it but there was a 4 1/2 month break during the 2020 season. Any other year a 4 1/2 month break is considered an offseason lol. Imagine coming back from an offseason, skipping the regular season, and going straight into the playoffs and calling that a championship. Thats what the Bubble tournament was. Then you add in no travel,no crowds, covid protocals, disinterested players, and political turmoil hanging over everyones head and its on big joke. But Lebron fans are so desperate for championships they'll take anything lol.

You keep talking about Lebron making it to the finals at age 22 in a weak eastern conference. You know what Kobe was doing at age 22? He was actually winning championships in a stacked conference and putting up better numbers than Lebron while doing it.

Adorable how committed you are to pretending Jordan didn't play in 1995. 11 "real" seasons. Also I was going to say you forgot to count cause he played 12 "real" seasons(not counting 95 and the Wizard years) but terms out you CAN count and are being cute with how you're trying to edit out the 1986 playoffs where Jordan averaged 44 PPG(the one with the game where he scored 63) because he missed most of his regular season. This is what I mean when I brought up Jordan fans trickery.

The Lakers 4th ring is weak because of their weak competition the same way someone could value LeBrons 2016 title more because he beat the 73-9 Warriors. That aspect of winning the title is completley random and if you play long enough evens itself out. The bubble factors you're describing could just as easily be used to hype up that ring as it could be used to discredit it. Putting an asterisk on that ring on those grounds is silly.

Yeah LeBron averaged 20 PPG coming out HS, Kobe was a bench player and it took him till his 4th season to reach the stats LeBron got as a rookie. But you're going to go the "Kobe accomplished more sooner" route. Really?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back