***NBA Thread v3.0: Bet on yourself and your team***

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as curry isn’t chasing some record nobody gives a shit about and jacking up 25 3s a game.
So Curry except for some random 2 week period in December 2021?

I would still rather have that Curry than any version of Kyrie.

Last edited:
The Timberwolves could have had Anthony Edwards and Jonathan Kuminga.

Good lord, Luka might have just blown his knee. He limped back to the locker room.

EDIT: Calf strain for Luka. That's terrible news, these types of strains are slow to heal and easy to tweak.
He shouldn't have even played in that game. What were the chances the Warriors were going to lose to the Pelicans? Mavericks should have accepted the 4th seed and prepared for the playoffs.

Kyrie is legit unguardable at times. No defense for this

TheBeard had an two seasons of the unguardable tour, winning MVP. Kylie cant even play half an season. Lucky he had the King to win him his ring.

He shouldn't have even played in that game. What were the chances the Warriors were going to lose to the Pelicans? Mavericks should have accepted the 4th seed and prepared for the playoffs.

Yea, it doesn't look good. Possibly the entire year thrown out the window and he was only 2:48 from being benched from the rest of the game. All that work to get to 52-30 just for Luka to be injured in the final game. I wonder if Kidd is going to take heat for this.

Yea, it doesn't look good. Possibly the entire year thrown out the window and he was only 2:48 from being benched from the rest of the game. All that work to get to 52-30 just for Luka to be injured in the final game. I wonder if Kidd is going to take heat for this.
<Steiner01>

Oh look, another good guy Lebron and Klutch can abuse, treat like shit and make a scapegoat for their bad decisions.

Vogel was a shit hire. He only got the job because the Lakers front office went cheap when they tried to sign Lue.

Vogel was a shit hire. He only got the job because the Lakers front office went cheap when they tried to sign Lue.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

90% of the Lakers fanbase must not know what they're talking about then. That hire was supposedly golden after the Summer Camp title and the Lakers knew better than everyone else.

Wait, you're probably right - most Lakers fans have no idea what they're talking about.

Lets get this rebuild on the road! I hope the NBA rigs the lotto for them in exchange for them shelling out some of their pick stash to the big markets in cap trouble. Presti just needs a top 4 and we are good to go.
I don’t care if it’s via the draft or free agency, but we need a solid center. Jusuf Nurkic is a free agent this year. He’d love Giddey/SGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back