NBA

Nice hit! I am a die hard Blazer fan and I got the feeling we might beat them as well with the Raptors coming off a high of beating the Warriors and with no Lowry. But I didn't pull the trigger and knocked out before the game started lol. My Blazers gave you a scare late in the game though after almost blowing that lead lol, glad it hit for you.
Situation was too good. When Kawhi was confirmed in and Lowry was confirmed out, I threw another unit on them at +105 I believe. Made out too well on that game. But yes, not without that mini heart attack towards the end haha

Good stuff bro! I try to get a small profit each day, nothing to extreme but it adds up and then I use my NBA profits on MMA bets. The 1 min span from 3:30 left in quarter to 2:30 is key if a big furry of points happen and the under number jumps up a few numbers. Also, don't bet unders for 4th quarter games as free throws and fouls at the end of a close game can add a ton of points late and it can cost you.

Thank u for the tips. I'll take a look at today's games, taking advantage of the fact that they will be spaced out. One eye on the NBA and another on UFC haha

First quarter bet:

Boston Celtics ML (-115) for 1u
Loser on this one. Boston looks unfocused and their defense looks non-existant. They're probably tired. Live bet Detroit accordingly

edit i realize they finished the quarter tied 33-33 but my bet was actually Celtics -0.5, not ML

I dont understand this line at all. No problem wearing it if im wrong

Denver Nuggets -2.5 for 5u

So many key guys are out for the Raptors, I dont know how this line isn't around -6 or -7

Timberwolves ML + Rockets ML parlay (-111)

Risk 3u

Risk 3u
No love for the Bucks? Pistons home record is 10-6 but when you dive into their wins at home, most home wins are against lower tier teams. Only two of there 10 home wins are against winning teams. Boston the other day and the Sixers that needed OT. Im on the Bucks just not sure who I will parlay them with. Or maybe just them straight

No love for the Bucks? Pistons home record is 10-6 but when you dive into their wins at home, most home wins are against lower tier teams. Only two of there 10 home wins are against winning teams. Boston the other day and the Sixers that needed OT. Im on the Bucks just not sure who I will parlay them with. Or maybe just them straight
I'm very selective with my plays. I dont disagree with anything you've said, but there is no real line value or situation to take advantage of

Risk 3u
iGnP bless

I have my eye on another game tomorrow that could be a great potential spot for a bet. Will post if the line is juicy

Clippers up 52-51

Live bet Clippers -115 ML for 2u

Tail if you are able

And Bucks ML hit as well.

I'm against ya on this one. I got 1u on the Nuggets at -178. Mavs have one of the worst road record in the Western conference
You're not really against him though are you. He's betting that theyll lose but by a small margain.

You're not really against him though are you. He's betting that theyll lose but by a small margain.
True good point, but +4 points is a very close margin and Denver is first in the Western Conference in points differential at +6.6

Back