NCAA Wrestling

Get your fat ass to the other side of the state.

I can barely get myself off the couch at the moment lol

d6cOXHS.jpg

Fuck off with your excuses. This is the big one. I have floor seats for the finals.

Can any American bro help another bro out? and post any videos you come across on this thread? I don't, and don't intend to subscribe to flow lol. Youtube videos would be greatly appreciated

Not gonna lie. DeSantos look of relief and then almost genuine pat on the back on RBY made me like him again

Not gonna lie. DeSantos look of relief and then almost genuine pat on the back on RBY made me like him again

I'm Pro DeSanto and his insanity but that was a weirdly sensitive moment. I actually laughed.

Can any American bro help another bro out? and post any videos you come across on this thread? I don't, and don't intend to subscribe to flow lol. Youtube videos would be greatly appreciated

NCAAs are on ESPN. If you don't have a subscription I think you might be able to get a free 7 day trial

http://www.espn.com/watch/

Also I'm pretty sure FLO tries to get any content they have rights to taken down from Youtube but they do post a decent amount of clips on Twitter if you follow them.

You can probably get a free trial to youtube tv or playstation vue or something and get a valid espn login that way.

Gianni called for stalling while in on a takedown attempt meanwhile on another mat 2 guys play statue for nearly 7 minutes and no stall calls. Lol. Refs are terrible.
Somewhere Gerry Abas is saying, " I know that feeling."

Last edited:
Rutgers Hammers rolling into the semis. Suriano looked brutal on top of Lizak. Really hope Ashnault pulls it off this year after staying home to wrestle.

NJ in general looking pretty strong this tournament. There's a Jersey kid in the semis in 7 of the 10 weight classes.

Semi picks
Rivera over Mueller
Lee over Picc

Fix over Pletcher
Micic over Suriano

Yianni over Eierman
McKenna over Lee

Ashnault over Kolodzik
Jordan over O'Connor

Nolf over Hidlay
Berger over Young

Wick over Lewis
Cenzo over Shields

Hall over Amine
Zahid over Lewis

Martin over Dean
Foster over Ness

Bo over Brucki
Weigel over Moore

Hwt
White over Wood
Steveson over Cassar

Lewis is providing another example of the benefits of wrestling freestyle while in College. He goes and wins a world title and then makes huge strides in confidence, composure, toughness, etc.

Most of the top names do these days.

Suriano is the only stud I can think of that avoids Freestyle

Back