NCAA Wrestling

Fyi, the split screen option is still available through the ESPN app on Apple TV (the black box device) and Xbox one.

Edit: just been told the split screen feature is available across all Apple products/operating systems. Unfortunately I don't own any. But the Xbox split screen is working well.

Last edited:
Parris letting Stevenson know
tenor.gif

Foley from MSU picking neutral in the 3rd period down 2-1 ..... what are you doing..... might have just cost him the podium

But that ref was pure fucking trash, left them in a stalemate position for over a minute.

Freaking horrible.

Wtf was that explanation for that screw job.
The refs and the head guy had the exact demeanor and tone that officials always do when they fucked up and won’t admit it or fuck over your kid

The refs and the head guy had the exact demeanor and tone that officials always do when they fucked up and won’t admit it or fuck over your kid
Blows my mind. Heil is a Senior. Don’t know if he’ll get another year or if he even wants one.

Small schools need that push.

Refs and officials:
200.gif

Blows my mind. Heil is a Senior. Don’t know if he’ll get another year or if he even wants one.

Refs and officials:
200.gif
I’ve had a ref tell me after fucking my kid over.. “well coach, you know the right kid won anyway, so just don’t worry about it”.. yes that’s word for word. because it was a private school kid vs my “city” kid..

Then people who fuck over small or non powerhouse teams have the fucking gall to act like the small programs are just lazy or don’t have what it takes

I’ve had a ref tell me after fucking my kid over.. “well coach, you know the right kid won anyway, so just don’t worry about it”.. yes that’s word for word. because it was a private school kid vs my “city” kid..

Then people who fuck over small or non powerhouse teams have the fucking gall to act like the small programs are just lazy or don’t have what it takes
Yeah man crazy. And the ref who said that to you is a freaking douche canoe.

I would have lost my shit if a ref said that to me. Yeah as a coach some calls make your blood boil.

Yeah man crazy. And the ref who said that to you is a freaking douche canoe.

I would have lost my shit if a ref said that to me. Yeah as a coach some calls make your blood boil.
My athlete saved me because he came over and said coach don’t worry about it right after the ref said it. He hadn’t heard it lol.

It’s why I only chirp at refs by pointedly “coaching” my kids and dont bitch at head table. The two times in 3 years I’ve actually done something about bad refs I was taken seriously

It's crazy Marinelli has one 7th place finish in his career.

He's been a legit title contender every year but that weight has just been an absolute meat grinder.

Refs and officials:
200.gif

I think the NCAA granted everybody an extra year. Not sure if Heil's plans align with that however

Back