NCAAB UNLV Rebels vs Colorado State Rams 10:30pm ET 1-19

Dillydilly

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This thread is for the general discussion of the event NCAAB UNLV Rebels vs Colorado State Rams 10:30pm ET 1-19. Please add to the discussion here.

UNLV Rebels 9-7

Colorado State Rams 14-3

Final Game of the Day stats thru 66 games. its just the last game listed on ESPN that odds are available.

Favorite 47-19
Favorite Spread is 32-34
Over is 36-30

@Krixes whats your brother think? Im thinking 60% of my stack on rams

His brother gave his prediction on UNLV. Only it was actually Nevada
Helax nailed it. My brother likes UNLV, he says they've played a tougher schedule and are a solid team. He got them mixed up the other night with Nevada so take all that with a grain of salt... :)

Helax nailed it. My brother likes UNLV, he says they've played a tougher schedule and are a solid team. He got them mixed up the other night with Nevada so take all that with a grain of salt... :)
Damn so he thinks UNLV to cover here?

My Dad just texted and placed bets on the Lions to cover 6.5, SF to Cover, and Bills ML.

It makes me so mad but my Dad never gives Baker any respect. The nicest thing he's ever said about him is that he'll play injured...Dude's a hater....
I think the Lions are a safer pick but I don’t trust Goff as a lock and Tampa D could fuck some shit up.

I think the Lions are a safer pick but I don’t trust Goff as a lock and Tampa D could fuck some shit up.
Yeah, I like Lions ML but I'm also gonna make a Bucs alternative spread. Lions don't usually blow teams out. I think it's gonna be close just like the Rams game. Bucs suck against the TE though, so LaPorta could feast.

Back