Need a low stress career change

Just make a podcast and turn every conversation into an endless self pitying rant about the homeless and closed comedy stores.

lmao prepare for a new low pay ....

My job pays well but it's cut throat and extremely high pressure. Basically there's always a line of people willing to take my job if I don't deliver outstanding results.

I've managed to survive this environment for many years but the stress is getting to me. I think if I try to stay until retirement I'll die of a heart attack.

So I'm looking to make a career change in my 40's. Something low stress that still pays decent. Not looking to go work at Walmart, because being broke is stressful too.

I'm almost done with my MBA so that might help. Maybe I could teach business classes at a community college or something.

Any other suggestions?

The MBA and the high stress enviroment leads me to believe you work Big4 or MBB or similar.

Couldn't you get your accounting tickets and then go work a boring job for a local governmemt somewhere?

Rebar work in construction
Unless you're well connected in construction or in a union why would anyone do rebar non-union. Destroying your shoulders carrying rebar all day or breaking your back bending over to tie rebar for a few bucks more than the non-union laborer who just sweeps and cleans.

Don't worry about it, you know me and I'm a superstar at the cracker factory

Stripper

I'm wondering if these days there's more hotter women working as strippers due to the bad economy.

Back