Need help Sherbros!

68WCombatMedic

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Can any sherbros recommend any good games for the ps4? I just beat God of War and I'm looking for something to hold me over until Detroit: Become Human is released. I'm open to all genres of games, just not looking for anything that's particularly long, as I won't have a bunch of free time to sink into it between my work schedule and other activities.

Can any sherbros recommend any good games for the ps4? I just beat God of War and I'm looking for something to hold me over until Detroit: Become Human is released. I'm open to all genres of games, just not looking for anything that's particularly long, as I won't have a bunch of free time to sink into it between my work schedule and other activities.

If you liked GoW all the souls games, bloodborne, check to see if darksiders are still on sale... shorter games I'm not so sure about ATM though. Surely you played hzd and maybe Nier:automata?

Horizon Zero Dawn

Widely considered to be PS4's best exclusive after it was released last year, and now considered to be its 2nd best.

If you liked GoW all the souls games, bloodborne, check to see if darksiders are still on sale... shorter games I'm not so sure about ATM though. Surely you played hzd and maybe Nier:automata?

I've played all of them besides for Nier: Automata. I meant to grab a copy when one of my platoon sergeants said it's his favorite game of all time. I completely forgot about it though, thanks for reminding me!

Horizon Zero Dawn

Widely considered to be PS4's best exclusive after it was released last year, and now considered to be its 2nd best.

I played Horizon, I just couldn't get into it. I understand why many say it's one of, if not the best ps4 exclusives, it just wasn't my cup of tea.

I played Horizon, I just couldn't get into it. I understand why many say it's one of, if not the best ps4 exclusives, it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Then it'll be helpful if you listed the games you have played, or else the thread may be full of...

-How about this game?
-Played it.
-That game?
-Yup, played it too.
-This game is an underground favorite....
-Already beat it multiple times.
-Well this one is imported from Japan and it amaz...
-I've beat the final boss while masturbating.

Then it'll be helpful if you listed the games you have played, or else the thread may be full of...

-How about this game?
-Played it.
-That game?
-Yup, played it too.
-This game is an underground favorite....
-Already beat it multiple times.
-Well this one is imported from Japan and it amaz...
-I've beat the final boss while masturbating.

Right, just let me list every single game that I've ever played. I've had the ps4 since the day it launched and have played dozens of games. I don't even remember all of them, as most are digital and when I'm done with them, I delete them to make room for more.

There was no need to be a dick, so if you want to be one, I'll ask you to not comment, as I won't respond. Sound good? Thanks.

What a quality post!

I mean, just wow, I'm amazed at the fact that THAT is the best thing you can come up with. Please, please, continue to enlighten me with your incredible insight and well thought out opinion!

Oh and ps. next time delete the period from the previous paragraph, makes you look like an amateur. Considering your almost 8,000 posts deep, I expect better.

What a quality post!

I mean, just wow, I'm amazed at the fact that THAT is the best thing you can come up with. Please, please, continue to enlighten me with your incredible insight and well thought out opinion!

Oh and ps. next time delete the period from the previous paragraph, makes you look like an amateur. Considering your almost 8,000 posts deep, I expect better.
P6XduSJ.gif

warframe turned into a pretty good game. and it's free, so checking it out only costs bandwidth/drive space. it tends to be a timesuck, though.

edit: nm. just read the rest of the thread. i'd recommend candy crush, instead. maybe angry birds.

warframe turned into a pretty good game. and it's free, so checking it out only costs bandwidth/drive space. it tends to be a timesuck, though.

edit: nm. just read the rest of the thread. i'd recommend candy crush, instead. maybe angry birds.

Thanks! Appreciate the input!

Right, just let me list every single game that I've ever played. I've had the ps4 since the day it launched and have played dozens of games. I don't even remember all of them, as most are digital and when I'm done with them, I delete them to make room for more.

There was no need to be a dick, so if you want to be one, I'll ask you to not comment, as I won't respond. Sound good? Thanks.

What a quality post!

8f1733845ef71bac5d82623162ac20f5.gif

Then look up a list of the 10, 15, or 20 best PS4 games and play one you haven't.

Back