Need some ideas to make some extra money

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A group of us are trying to save some money so we could check a superfight this year. Possibly McGregor vs GSP in Montreal. That fight hasn't been confirmed, but we want to start saving up so that we could be ready.

What are some legal ways to make some extra money?

Update: My money is already secured, but I am trying to find some side hustles for two other guys.

Last edited:
Go to work instead of posting here.

Uber.

Don’t spend money going out.

Sell stuff on eBay or craigslist.

A group of us are trying to save some money so we could check a superfight this year. Possibly McGregor vs GSP in Montreal. That fight hasn't been confirmed, but we want to start saving up so that we could be ready.

Start turning in your cans and bottles to redeem the crv.

<DisgustingHHH> Peasant .

LOL. Your av sucks and you sound woefully poor.

Lol. Conor fans.

9781442208483.jpg

Buying broken down old riding lawnmowers off CL or local ads. Rebuild them and make a lot of money. My buddy does this and he pulls serious money.

Buying broken down old riding lawnmowers off CL or local ads. Rebuild them and make a lot of money. My buddy does this and he pulls serious money.

OP prob doesnt have the technical know how.

Pick up a delivery gig man. Cash moneyyy

Back