Television Need some real laugh out loud content

PBAC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Really just need a laugh. Maybe I missed something recent or from the past? Something along the lines of HG, Archer, Borat, South Park, Rick and Morty and I Love You Philip Morris. Can be from movies/series/standup/online. Most recent new series I saw that it is hilarious is the Ted series.

I've seen pretty much everything Ricky Gervais and Bill Birr have. I would recommend Life's Too Short as a series and Afterlife. Only thing giving me the giggles right now is Jon Stewart on the Daily Show but it's too real world.

To compare I'm not hugely into Dave Chapel. I don't really laugh at but watch Solar Opposites, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy. Ozzy Man on youtube hit the mark for a while but I think I've become desensitized. Tropic Thunder is definitely a great comedy but oddly I didn't laugh in the same way as those mentioned above.

Since you like Archer and Rick & Morty, I must ask if you're familiar with The Venture Bros.

How to with John Wilson is a strange but funny series.

thought peacemaker was pretty fun. Not sure if it's LOL but it's got some good dark humor.

thanks. funniest comment section I've seen in a while. Sort if wish gathered my snacks and sat down to watch though

'Damn this guy sure has some hidden talent. Hope he finds it one day.'

'Walked in on my kid watching this today.. saw him giggling too. I hope one day he puts two n two together and realizes why I left.'

'Brendan Schaub is to comedy what Brendan Schaub is to MMA'

'This isn’t a comedy special, it’s special comedy'

or comedy this ranks 2 levels below Schindler’s list

have you heard of the office us

jim face lol

Either you will love this movie or think it's the worst thing ever. I enjoy stupid funny/whacky stuff to unwind.

Really just need a laugh. Maybe I missed something recent or from the past? Something along the lines of HG, Archer, Borat, South Park, Rick and Morty and I Love You Philip Morris. Can be from movies/series/standup/online. Most recent new series I saw that it is hilarious is the Ted series.

I've seen pretty much everything Ricky Gervais and Bill Birr have. I would recommend Life's Too Short as a series and Afterlife. Only thing giving me the giggles right now is Jon Stewart on the Daily Show but it's too real world.

To compare I'm not hugely into Dave Chapel. I don't really laugh at but watch Solar Opposites, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy. Ozzy Man on youtube hit the mark for a while but I think I've become desensitized. Tropic Thunder is definitely a great comedy but oddly I didn't laugh in the same way as those mentioned above.
There's a forum here called the war room. You can find plenty of interesting takes to laugh at there

yup watched it into the ground

If you liked Venture Bros, I’d suggest Teen Titans Go. I’ll watch an episode or two when I need a laugh and it’s some pretty funny shit.

The movie Hot Rod. Yes, I fully realize how dumb I am for liking that movie, but I can't help it. I love Danny McBride and Andy Samberg. The movie makes me laugh like a donkey.

Veep is a hilarious show. Brings the laughs non stop.

Back