Neighbor tried to kiss my wife...

Update: Went over to Paul's after work today, told him we need to talk. Walked down the street to be away from the other neighbors we know. Didn't want to make a scene in front of other people I know, or get the cops called by someone.

I told him what my wife told me. I told him he needs to apologize to both me and my wife, and he needs to stay the fuck away from us. He apologized profusely, and claims he was blacked out and doesn't remember the end of the night.

Had him apologize to my wife when we walked back. Got it over quick, told him to leave and not come back. He quickly left.

A lot posters have been blaming my wife for this. She wasn't drinking alone with him, there were 2 other friends there. He apparently tried to kiss her when one of them was leaving and the other was seeing them out.

This isn't the first time someone has tried to make a move on my wife, and it won't be the last. She's a good looking woman, so it's something we have to deal with.

This was just a shitty situation since it's someone I know and our kids are always together. But this is behind us now, and he won't be around any more.

Your neighbor owns you & now knows you're easy prey.

Update: Went over to Paul's after work today, told him we need to talk. Walked down the street to be away from the other neighbors we know. Didn't want to make a scene in front of other people I know, or get the cops called by someone.

I told him what my wife told me. I told him he needs to apologize to both me and my wife, and he needs to stay the fuck away from us. He apologized profusely, and claims he was blacked out and doesn't remember the end of the night.

Had him apologize to my wife when we walked back. Got it over quick, told him to leave and not come back. He quickly left.

A lot posters have been blaming my wife for this. She wasn't drinking alone with him, there were 2 other friends there. He apparently tried to kiss her when one of them was leaving and the other was seeing them out.

This isn't the first time someone has tried to make a move on my wife, and it won't be the last. She's a good looking woman, so it's something we have to deal with.

This was just a shitty situation since it's someone I know and our kids are always together. But this is behind us now, and he won't be around any more.

I should have got to this thread sooner.

Did you even have a real conversation with your wife about this?

Seems like there might be more to the story.

Seems also like you feel poorly you didn’t look into and address the situation that night.

Gentlemen, we must be careful with women. All too often I have seen women stir men up to want to kill each other. Sometimes over complete lies.

Be careful out there, lads.

I would fuck him. Assert your dominance as the alpha male of the neighborhood.

Did you at least kiss Paul?

Well done for keeping your cool and not beating him up. You handled this very well.

So quick background...my wife runs her own business and doesn't work on Wednesdays. So she drinks and has fun on Tuesdays. I work a normal 9-5, I wasn't there.

We're friends with the neighbors across the street. They're a bit older than us, but the father, Paul, has always been cool, I'm friends with him in a neighborly way.

My daughter plays with their kids almost every day. This is important.

So, my wife had fun and got drunk and whatever a couple days ago, and Paul was apparently around. I didn't care, I know my wife drinks on Tuesdays, and I go to bed like normal.

A couple hours later, I get woken up by my wife, telling me Paul tried to kiss her.

I say what I always do when she's drunk and I'm trying to sleep, leave me the fuck alone, go away, whatever.

But now it's a thing. Paul tried to kiss my wife.

What do I do? We're neighbor's, our kids are friends, he's older than me...

...but I can't just let this go, can I?

I legit dont know what to do...what would you do?
<{cuts}>

So quick background...my wife runs her own business and doesn't work on Wednesdays. So she drinks and has fun on Tuesdays. I work a normal 9-5, I wasn't there.

We're friends with the neighbors across the street. They're a bit older than us, but the father, Paul, has always been cool, I'm friends with him in a neighborly way.

My daughter plays with their kids almost every day. This is important.

So, my wife had fun and got drunk and whatever a couple days ago, and Paul was apparently around. I didn't care, I know my wife drinks on Tuesdays, and I go to bed like normal.

A couple hours later, I get woken up by my wife, telling me Paul tried to kiss her.

I say what I always do when she's drunk and I'm trying to sleep, leave me the fuck alone, go away, whatever.

But now it's a thing. Paul tried to kiss my wife.

What do I do? We're neighbor's, our kids are friends, he's older than me...

...but I can't just let this go, can I?

I legit dont know what to do...what would you do?

Mark Kerr him. Double leg him, put your head under his chin, sove his head into the ground, headbutts his eyebrow until it splits, and then GNP hik before slapping his wifes ass in front of him and have her make you a steak ultra rare with salt and pepper just the way you (hopefully) like it

In the real world that gets me a felony.

I got a good life going. I'm not the bartending, rugby playing, amateur MMA fighter I was 10 years ago.

I can't just beat the shit out of him...it could legit ruin my life if he, or anyone else, calls the cops on me doing it.

Meet him up one on one then out of sight of everyone else and cameras and confront him. Shive him up against the wall, get a standing guillotine and look him in the eyes while he gets choked unconscious. Tell him that if he des that again, hell never walk again.

There isn't any evidence left. No one will believe him. You'll get away and his balls will shrink at the very mention of your name. Tell yoir kids they cant go near his and avoid them.

Damn....I knew a bunch of you idiots were insecure but holy shit.

My wife is hot, and a guy shot his shot. And half of you idiots immediately turned around onto me

You fucking pussies...

The question is how should I approach the dude. I dont want to get a felony. But I still want to beat his ass

Get him one on one with no camera or eyes in sight and get a standing guilllotine choke on him.

Otherwise your hotwife will become just that.

More than one person has made a move on your wife?
Does anyone respect you?

If that's the truth, then shit, she should go for it. I'll take my get out of jail free card, haha.

She's crazy all over me since this happened. So I doubt it
this sets off a couple of alarm bells....

IMO considering what youve said about your life and Paul's place in it ((formerly)) I think having him fuck off was a bit too much....shit happens man....nothing wrong went down...she got drunk he got drunk...shes hot...hes old....he got lost in her eyes for a moment...went for a move...got shut down...claims to not even remember.....I think you could have given the old fucker the benefit of the doubt and just let it slide after you had him apologize to you both....

sucks for the kids and the serenity of your home life concerning your neighbours...

IMO considering what youve said about your life and Paul's place in it ((formerly)) I think having him fuck off was a bit too much....shit happens man....nothing wrong went down...she got drunk he got drunk...shes hot...hes old....he got lost in her eyes for a moment...went for a move...got shut down...claims to not even remember.....I think you could have given the old fucker the benefit of the doubt and just let it slide after you had him apologize to you both....
<TrumpWrong1>

Read my earlier 2 posts. Benefit of the doubt my ass.

Do you think you overreacted a little bit and want Paul back in your life after his apologetic attitude?

<TrumpWrong1>

Read my earlier 2 posts. Benefit of the doubt my ass.
I read quite a few of your posts in the thread and IMO....none of them change anything and most responses were entirely inconsiderate to the ramifications of the conflict.....

TS just rocked the boat hard on his cozy little life over what? from the sound of it Paul didnt even get lips on her....Paul is old so all jokes aside ...it doesnt sound like there is any risk of his wife doing anything with Paul....

your aforementioned situation with your friend is a lot different....and yeah that guy sounds like a douche*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pavy
Back