neihbor tried to pwn me

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
but got pwn so hard there were college kids living next door for a while and when they moved out they left aton of furniture on the back yard that looks liek its my back yard but its really the bavck yard of anyther house the new person moved in so they called the cops and complained about it and the cops showd up i tell them its not mine but the yard belongs to him new neihbur and now he had to move lal the stuff its a lot of shit lol he thought he was gonna get me but now he got got so hard im lolling

Almost makes me want to believe in karma for a minute or two.

Based on your description of where you live it sounds like life pwned you.

A guy tried to screw me over at work one time- it backfired beause I knew his boss and even better: he died a few months later in a training accident- karma

I would love to live next to college kids.

Preferably cool ones who throw great parties where drunk college sorority girls attend.

Can you write that again in English with sentences.

i think im about to enter a war with him on principle alone all he had to do was come talk to me like a man but instead made some cop come out ot my house i dont enjoy that now im gonnas have to come up with legal ways to annoy him passive aggressivle

but got pwn so hard there were college kids living next door for a while and when they moved out they left aton of furniture on the back yard that looks liek its my back yard but its really the bavck yard of anyther house the new person moved in so they called the cops and complained about it and the cops showd up i tell them its not mine but the yard belongs to him new neihbur and now he had to move lal the stuff its a lot of shit lol he thought he was gonna get me but now he got got so hard im lolling
Next time you're drunk and homicidal, throw a grenade through his window.

Sickest pwn ever.

if you were a real one, you would have worn a robe and have a glass of wine while watching him work
with a big smile on your face

pile still there fam, ill take pics when he has to move that shit lel

I guess they don't teach punctuation or spelling in college these days.

Yeah but you can’t really called that pwned becorse at tje end of the dya yu did ol the wark I’d purrting and muving of the farnichah in the back of the yard and the cops came and said their things and look all these farnichah oh my god its liek throuing a banana at a mnoekey and

If you really want to torture him, send him one of your patented incredibly long run on sentence texts. He'll get your drift.

Back