nEmKoV wOUld dEStrOy aLL uFc LhWs!!!

i mean it ended from a clash of heads..

i agree that that weird bellator crowd are a sad bunch but this isn’t the best example to use lol.

mkt: Nemkov would destroy all UFC LHWs!!!

Agree mate, he would destroy 45 years old Glover
A lot of guys would beat Glover. Just like a bunch of guys would've beaten Bisping when he was MW champ. He wasn't even a Top 5 MW in the UFC, but styles make fights and weird things happen. How about 46-year old Kongo? He never sniffed a title shot in the UFC and has been one of the most successful HWs in Bellator history...in his 40s!

Why do people copy each other and spell things half capitalized half lower case? Does that make you feel super cool because others did it?

eH i sEeN soMe ReTaRd dO tHis NoW i cOpy tHem tO tHiNk im cOoL

i mean it ended from a clash of heads..

i agree that that weird bellator crowd are a sad bunch but this isn’t the best example to use lol.
The point is Corey appeared to be having his way with him before that....while the Bellator crowd used to say Corey was just another massively overrated UFC LHW.

Corey was just too much on the ground. Of course there’s always the chance Nemkov could have turned it around or he could win the rematch but currently I think he’s elite but not the most elite LHW in the world.

Reactions: mkt
Why do people copy each other and spell things half capitalized half lower case? Does that make you feel super cool because others did it?

eH i sEeN soMe ReTaRd dO tHis NoW i cOpy tHem tO tHiNk im cOoL
Just showing the lemming like nature of Worldwide fools. And do your realize how amazingly meta and self-owning it was for you to complain about copying others...only to copy yourself?

mkt: Nemkov would destroy all UFC LHWs!!!

Agree mate, he would destroy 45 years old Glover
Your boy was getting whooped at that point, and you know it. You say he could destroy ALL of the UFC. Then immediately switch the narrative to just ONE guy. lol.

Keep on keeping on TS. Maybe someday you’ll kiss a girl, and be legal to drink alcohol. But, I don’t like your chances if any woman ever sees you type that title. Do you have a learning disability?

What is with the weird title???
Explain yourself TS [<diva2]
It's symbolic of how the TS sees the trajectory of Nemkov's career going in chart form..

stock-market-and-business-charts-up-and-down-movement-stock-market-investment-trading-free-vector.jpg

Quite genius if you ask me..

Back