Netflix releases list of Top 10 most binge-watched shows of 2017

those of you calling BS i think underestimate the population of netflix viewers that are <20.

heres a graphic netflix put out
Screen-Shot-2017-12-11-at-3.07.38-PM.png

i dont netflix much. american vandal is actually the only show ive seen. it was kind of hiilarious.

Your graphic doesn't seem to be working.

"Binge-watched" is defined as being watched by a viewer for more than two hours per day.

I was pretty surprised by this list, as some of these shows aren't on my radar at all:

1. American Vandal
2. 3%
3. 13 Reasons Why
4. Anne With an E
5. Riverdale
6. Ingobernable
7. Travelers
8. The Keepers
9. The OA
10. The Confession Tapes

I have watched exactly one of those, The OA.

More info here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/danafe...binged-shows-on-netflix-in-2017/#1be5c0a11bbe
I have only heard of one of these shows and havent even watched it, shit list IMO.

I haven't watched any of those. Subtle marketing campaign to get eyes on those shows.

The Crown, Stranger Things, Punisher, Ozark ....

all not on the list?

It seems like NEtflix made up on the whole list in a ploy to get people to watch shows that are not on people's radar. Why else do you think they got rid of the 10 point system for movies months ago? You can't tell which movies get 8s and which are the 5 & below. Now I'm forced to deal with a bunch of their stupid recommendation based on their scientific taste for me, most of which I never liked

Omg, that fucking pissed me off so bad. I would rate every movie I watched and it made it really easy to go back and look at the movies I gave 5 stars to. Now it's just a thumbs up or thumbs down? That doesn't tell me shit! I seriously considered dropping Netflix when they pulled that.

Plus, the old ratings system made their recommendations pretty accurate. Most of the movies they thought I would like or predicted I would rate highly I did. Now most of the recommendations are movies I have no interest in or are shit I would have given 1-3 stars back with the old rating system. Bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back