Never drinking again (sober brahs gtfih)

I don't know what's going to get you worse in the end; the heavy drinking that will wreck your health or the bad karma and negativity you're putting out there.

By post #3 he was drinking again. He woke up and saw that he had half a bottle of wine left so started drinking again.
I did not drink it. I said bottoms up but poured it down the drain. Haven't had a drop since. Just been exercising and doing positive things.

So yesterday I went day drinking and completely fucked my life up or made it better.

#1. Went to a bar, bartender kept sneezing and I said "holy fuck take a reactine". He says oh man I wish. Just so happens of all times I have a bottle of ephedrine in my coat pocket (took some before cardio). I gave this guy 2 ephedrine and told him it was reactine. Finished my drink and left. This guy either will love me or hate me.

#2. I bus to other side of the city. Start talking shit to a guy who is wearing a rival gym t shirt. Why I did this? Idk. It's like 3pm at this time. Possibly escaped an ass kicking.

#3. Girl I dumped on the weekend texted me some insulting things about my mother. I Facebook messaged her boss and told her how this girl and another who just quit are starting a rival business behind her back. I then screenshot and sent them to my ex. She should have an interesting day at work. Lol.

#4. Bus back to my shit side of city. Went to a liquor store and bought 2 bottles of red wine. Drank those and went on plenty of fish. Had some success of #s. One went off the rails saying her ex in jail for beating her and my response was "you probably deserved it then". This made her rant 45 minutes straight with a few death threats. Lol.

#5. I got a # from a fatty that looked like a good fuck. Prob secret slut. Things went well but around 3am I texted her "wanna fuck?". So I destroyed that.

Good news I didn't eat at all yesterday and lost 13lbs.

I need to stop drinking.

Did fat girl from #5 ever text you back?

So yesterday I went day drinking and completely fucked my life up or made it better.

#1. Went to a bar, bartender kept sneezing and I said "holy fuck take a reactine". He says oh man I wish. Just so happens of all times I have a bottle of ephedrine in my coat pocket (took some before cardio). I gave this guy 2 ephedrine and told him it was reactine. Finished my drink and left. This guy either will love me or hate me.

#2. I bus to other side of the city. Start talking shit to a guy who is wearing a rival gym t shirt. Why I did this? Idk. It's like 3pm at this time. Possibly escaped an ass kicking.

#3. Girl I dumped on the weekend texted me some insulting things about my mother. I Facebook messaged her boss and told her how this girl and another who just quit are starting a rival business behind her back. I then screenshot and sent them to my ex. She should have an interesting day at work. Lol.

#4. Bus back to my shit side of city. Went to a liquor store and bought 2 bottles of red wine. Drank those and went on plenty of fish. Had some success of #s. One went off the rails saying her ex in jail for beating her and my response was "you probably deserved it then". This made her rant 45 minutes straight with a few death threats. Lol.

#5. I got a # from a fatty that looked like a good fuck. Prob secret slut. Things went well but around 3am I texted her "wanna fuck?". So I destroyed that.

Good news I didn't eat at all yesterday and lost 13lbs.

I need to stop drinking.
I don't see what the problem is. I was going to say a pro would be weight loss but you covered that. Let's hit happy hour.

Another thing. It wasn't that bad if you remember it.

quit drinkin a year ago. just wasnt doin anything for me. dont miss it

Early this morning TS be all like

"Don't cry for me. I'm already dead"

now he be all like

"Namaste"

<{cum@me}><{1-69}>

quit drinkin a year ago. just wasnt doin anything for me. dont miss it

Coaching a high school wrestling team.

About a month ago, I poured myself a G&T and my kid said "Dad, you're expected to be in shape. You're coaching again."

Haven't drank anything since. I'm sleeping better and can feel that I'm not as sore as I used to be.

Maybe a correlation; Maybe not.

Coaching a high school wrestling team.

About a month ago, I poured myself a G&T and my kid said "Dad, you're expected to be in shape. You're coaching again."

Haven't drank anything since. I'm sleeping better and can feel that I'm not as sore as I used to be.

Maybe a correlation; Maybe not.

Alcohol and inflammation kinda go together. I notice it to , all my little nagging aches that kinda hang around on retainer now are always worse if I drink a lot , particularly if I hit it hard multiple times in a short span of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time i stopped drinking I had a seizure and almost died. TBH my body had been filled with the juice for like 10 years. Was bound to happen. Now i just have 1 or 2 drinks once in awhile but my parents told me how my dad was holding me in his arms while i was seizing and my mom was crying and that changed the way i look at life. I will always drink but when i even have 1 drink i will always think of that moment.

Anyways, TS, if you enjoy alcohol, you don't have to give up alcohol. Just don't let it control you. (AA nazis are probably freaking out right now)
I really hated how they said I HAD to keep going to those meetings every week or I'd NEVER stay sober. If it helps some people great, but chanting the same stuff over and over telling the same stories every meeting got repetitive. Glad I got sober on my own without that program.

3 and 1/2 years sober and clean in alcohol. A year and a half Clean and sober in meth

Last edited:
Hate a killer hangover. Ruins a weekend imo. I don't have more than a couple of pints in a night now.

Don't!Now is the worst possible time to stop drinking,believe me!

Back