Never going back to the darkside. I'm only dating teenagers as long as they will have me.

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm in my mid 30's and been seeing this 19 year old girl for a few weeks and it's been amazing! So full of life, so tight and so busy with school! I originally felt a bit guilty and thought shit was going to get weird and I'd have this young chick begging for my attention, texting me all the time, wanting a relationship and shit...Nope, Turns out she wants exactly what I want just to have fun!

I don't have to buy this chick shit, or pretend to be interested in the dumb shit she says because she rarely says dumb shit! Shit we barely even talk except when we see each other. She texted a bit the first couple weeks but now she really only hits me up if something is funny...and I'm mean something ACTUALLY FUNNY! Or when she want to come over for the D. She doesn't even attempt to spend the night either.

It's literally the most perfect situation! I met another young girl who works at Arby's last weekend. I seen her a couple times and she had been flirtatious and sense the last one worked out so well I decided to give this one a shot and gave her my number and she hit me up later that night. No Bullshit, no games, no expectations for me to take her some where nice and she is down with the program when I told her what I wasn't looking for and like the last one gravity hasn't got her against the ropes!

We going to Chipotle later tonight and hopefully I get a taco for desert. I figure I got another 5-6 years before pulling this off becomes a lot harder and I'll have to switch back to chick's closer to my age again. For now I'm done fucking with these old bitches and being forced to watch desperate Hollywood hip hop hootchies and listen to biological clocks ticking in the background.

Didn't you already make this thread? I am feeling a great sense of deja vu.

4r585h.gif

This thread should trigger people nicely.
<{jackyeah}>

Good for you btw{<redford}

In before shitty moralist arguments.<18>

oh hey you just got your midlife crisis, are you gonna wear a leather jacket now

"So full of life, so tight and so busy with school! "

"We going to Chipotle later tonight and hopefully I get a taco for desert."

"For now I'm done fucking with these old bitches and being forced to watch desperate Hollywood hip hop hootchies and listen to biological clocks ticking in the background."

Awesome quotes! Anybody who does not appreciate Imalive has no sense of humor what so ever!

Also

Obvious troll thread or just plain pathetic

Teenagers limit your range legally to 18-19......why not just say college students you weirdo

From one guy who gets to dip his wick into a 21 year old honey pot every day to another, i can't blame you TS.

As long as you both agree it's no strings attached, do your thing.

oh hey you just got your midlife crisis, are you gonna wear a leather jacket now
No midlife crisis brother just trying to finally have some fun with the few bits of free time I have to my self these days.

It really is like shooting fish in a barrel. These young girls are impressed with homemade sloppy Joe's, a 55" Visio and my riding lawnmower.

Also

Obvious troll thread or just plain pathetic

Teenagers limit your range legally to 18-19......why not just say college students you weirdo
because you can be 22 in college. Ain't no one got time for that.

TS...I have dated women in an age range that would boggle most peoples minds, whether that be when I was a young teenager aggressively pursuing much older women, example; 15ys with a 38y women, or 19 with a 54 yr old women, and many younger 18 to 24ish in my 30's. It doesn't matter. I was a very serious teenager and needed older women to intellectually connect with to feel a strong sexual attraction, and as I became older I dated young and old alike and all those relationships had there value. If both people are happy and growing each other in a positive way, nobody can say shit.

I am now 41 and single again. I am not looking for anyone at the moment because I am focusing on my kids and getting my business running again, but after that I wouldn't say no to dating, or even marrying a younger women, but I also wouldn't be surprised if I end up with an older women either. Everybody is so vastly different in their intelligence, development and how we interact, that age can sometimes be less of a factor than some would imagine.

Anyway, I'm in this thread for the rustles of those who don't know a thing about you, but will jump all over you for some imagining in their own minds.

7coCy.gif

Last edited:
TS...I have dated women in an age range that would boggle most peoples minds, whether that be when I was a young teenager aggressively pursuing much older women, example; 15ys with a 38y women, or 19 with a 54 yr old women, and many younger 18 to 24ish in my 30's. It doesn't matter. I was a very serious teenager and needed older women to intellectually connect with to feel a strong sexual attraction, and as I became older I dated young and old alike and all those relationships had there value. If both people are happy and growing each other in a positive way, nobody can say shit.

I am now 41 and single again. I am not looking for anyone at the moment because I am focusing on my kids and getting my business running again, but after that I wouldn't say no to dating, or even marrying younger girls, but I also wouldn't be surprised if I end up with an older women either. Everybody is so vastly different in their intelligence, development and how we interact, that age can sometimes be less of a factor than some would imagine.

Anyway, I'm in this thread for the rustles of those who don't know a thing about you, but will jump all over you for some imagining in their own minds.

7coCy.gif
Great post.

I let them know from the get go what I'm looking for and what I'm not just so their is no confusion. Right now I'm just looking to have some fun after over 2 years of compete Bullshit with my babies mom. If I ever do decide to get in a serious relationship again chances are it will be with someone around my age but I ain't ruling out a younger girl either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back